• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Nautilus Mk. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where are my money when I needed it? Enrique, do you have ample quantities left? If there is I might just try to sell off some of my Surefire lights for this beauty.

Last edited:

heathah

Newly Enlightened
^ Yeah, what he said. Im anxious to see/get these lights!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mikemcarthur

Newly Enlightened
Are any of the Nautilus Mk II available? I am new here but have loved lights for ever. Please let me know. Thank You.

Asiadub

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

Is ordering still possible ? I would be pretty interested. Please let me know and how to proceed further.

cheers

O.

persco

Enlightened
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick update: I'm still on track for an end-of-September completion of the Nautilus project. The final batch of Aeons will be going out next week and these lights will start shipping along with them.

Any orders placed before next Tuesday will be filled by that time. If you have any questions please e-mail me at [email protected].

eala: Not any time soon unfortunately - the Nautilus will make its way out and then I'll have to attend to a few other things for a while. Maybe next year!

Thanks folks!

Enrique

Enrique... Any update on whether the Nautilodes have shipped?

heathah

Newly Enlightened
Enrique, where are you?

I'm starting to get a little concerned/worried. It's been almost three weeks since we've heard from him.

I hope all is well. If you could send us a status update, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

Heath

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just throwing this out there but has anyone tried emailing him? I'm sure if you do you will receive a response.

persco

Enlightened
Just throwing this out there but has anyone tried emailing him? I'm sure if you do you will receive a response.

Enrique doesn't usually respond to my emails, actually. I've sent a few that have gone without an answer since last year. I've had better luck getting him to respond on the forum.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

I'm very sorry that I haven't been on the forums lately - I've been out of town for a combined three out of the last four weeks with a pretty unpredictable travel schedule, which I rather hope will end soon.

I finished building all the Nautilii ordered today and dropped off all domestic US orders at the post office this evening, you all should be receiving them shortly. International orders will be sent out next Tuesday.

Asiadub & others: I expect to have more at the end of this batch of lights and will post when I have them available for shipment.

If you have any questions or otherwise need to get in touch with me please send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I am out again until Tuesday, but will respond to all e-mails by then (persco: Sorry!).

Enrique

heathah

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the update Enrique. Looking forward to the Nautili!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

heathah

Newly Enlightened
Nautili received today. Very nice! I'm very pleased.

Knurling is excellent, level spacing is great, all in all it's now my favorite carry light.

Thanks Enrique!

20130715_123958%255B1%255D.jpg

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Enrique, come on Enrique, tell me you have some spare Nautilus to sell me while I still have funds in my PayPal account. I am not sure for how long more I could still hold on to that funds in there.

persco

Enlightened
Enrique, come on Enrique, tell me you have some spare Nautilus to sell me while I still have funds in my PayPal account. I am not sure for how long more I could still hold on to that funds in there.

I bet you there are a few left, so hang on to that cash.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those who have received the Nautilus, do these come in te black tube that the Aeons come in? Different size of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.