Titanium P60 Style 26650 Light! ** Discussion / Interest Thread **

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Payment sent............................................................................................................. :)

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Chris,
I sent PP for my two (one of each), I hope it went through OK, I'm stuck using a cellphone for a day or two.

Last edited:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if this is possible but can I have mine with no lanyard holes (I seen the aluminum version is going to have two)?

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I havent put any holes in the aluminum yet either. It looks so nice I would hate putting in holes.

Payment received ok.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
After seeing the trit slots on the head of the aluminum version made me think, are you going to offer them on this one too?

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for the late reply. I read the thread but forgot to post. I should be able to start on these by next week. I need to finish up the aluminum version first and then I can start on these.

Chris

easilyled

Flashaholic
Any further updates, Chris? (I hope you have fully recovered healthwise)
I would quite like the option of having a few tritiums in the tailcap (maybe 3 or 4 yellow ones, if possible)

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
See previous post please!!

Hello easilyled,

I have pretty much fully recovered, thanks for asking. As for the Titanium 26650 light, I started setting up the tubes this morning. I had to wait until all the Aluminum versions went to the platers before I could start on the Titanium. I will post pictures of each part as they go thru the operations.

I wasn't going to put any Trit slots in the Titanium version as it would cost more and take a lot longer than the aluminum version since it is such a small endmill.

Chris

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Hello easilyled,

I have pretty much fully recovered, thanks for asking. As for the Titanium 26650 light, I started setting up the tubes this morning. I had to wait until all the Aluminum versions went to the platers before I could start on the Titanium. I will post pictures of each part as they go thru the operations.

I wasn't going to put any Trit slots in the Titanium version as it would cost more and take a lot longer than the aluminum version since it is such a small endmill.

Chris

Pleased to hear that you're better. :)

Regarding the trit slots, I understand. I'd obviously be prepared to pay the additional costs if you changed your mind. :thumbsup:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok. Battery tubes are done on the first of two operations. I will start on the next part of the light on Monday.

Chris

indadark

Newly Enlightened
Chris, I emailed you about getting a spare tailcap switch retainer but never got a reply back. Just wondering if you've received it?

Thanks,
indadark