Titanium P60 Style Single CR123 Light Housing. ** SOLD **

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium P60 Style Single CR123 Light Housing. ** ONLY 1 LEFT **

Hello blackbalsam,

I received a PM right before yours, If they don't take it you are next in line.

Chris

indadark

Newly Enlightened
Im hoping my NB P60dropin arrives today! When I get home later tonight I'll take some pics of it next to a Haiku and Gavina for additional size comparisons.

fyrstormer

Banned

That looks great. I gotta get you to make me one of those bezels to go with my growing collection of E2C adaptors eventually.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

That looks great. I gotta get you to make me one of those bezels to go with my growing collection of E2C adaptors eventually.

Yeah, you and me both. I like the simplicity of using the dropin. I am working on my own dropin now that will eventually go with my housings to make complete lights. :sssh:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

I really wish I could say what my drop-in will be. If I mention it then everyone will try to do it.

indadark

Newly Enlightened

Couldn't get pics up yesterday, I was interrupted by a Sushi Dinner.

The host
TnC-1.jpg

The LE, Nailbender Cree XM-L T50 E4 5000K Daylight White 2.8v-6v 2.8a 3 level L/M/H OP reflector Potted. LE is super bright on a single AW IMR 18350 but runtimes on high are really short. Can't wait to see what TnC comes out with for this host.
Stacked-1.jpg

The usual suspects for size comparisons
Group2-1.jpg

Group1-1.jpg

Only thing that could make this host better is trit slots in the bezel, hint, hint :)
Trits-1.jpg

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, but a 18350 is still a pretty small capacity battery. What would you guesstimate runtime at? 750mAh...about 15 minutes on high? The fact that you can even put a dropin with a 2.8A max into a host of this size is already fantastic.

That's alot of work on medium with a few bursts on high...just the way I like my Ti cannons.

I am really looking forward to this host. I also have a NB dropin waiting, although I elected to go for the 4500K neutral. At NB's prices, I can afford to try a warmer LED to start. I had a hard time choosing between 5000K and 4500K.

Thanks for the pics. It's a TANK. Me loves it.

obi

Last edited:

indadark

Newly Enlightened
Punching the numbers into an LED calculator, a 700mah IMR comes out to 18 minutes on high when converter efficiency is at 95% (taking a guess there). Real world seems a lot less. I didn't run it until it fell out of regulation since I wasn't sure what the drop in would do if I did. Playing around last night with the different modes for a few minutes I pulled the once fresh cell and recorded 3.85v which I believe is 30% according to AW? BTW my reporting the short runtime is by no means a complaint on either the host or the drop in and was in fact expected. Just reporting my observations, this host and drop in combo far outshines any of my other torches. I have to say the color rendering of this particular LED is especially nice IMHO. Glad I picked it for the VanIsleDSM quad that's inbound. Wish I knew how to take a beam shot that would be a true representation of what the eye sees. Here's a sample of the color rendering on low.

Jackson-1.jpg

ETA:
Read the spec sheets wrong, should be more like:

100% (H) 15m
45% (M) 30m
10% (L) 2.5h

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Isn't using a Chameleon for an example of color a little misleading? I mean, what if he is matching the tint he sees?

Just kidding of course. Great shot of the little pine lizard. Rare these days with global warming and all.

obi

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received the Titanium P60 host today (Beautiful and hefty host-great craftsmanship also). Installed a malkoff dropin for a solid and long running combo.....Thanks...Robert.