• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TM06vn - True Tiny Monster MUST HAVE!

ven

Flashaholic
I will take C please u3 dome on with thermal pad and v54 engraving:twothumbs
C. $250 XML2 U3 Dome On

+ $15 Thermal Pad Cooling
+ $5 for "V54" hand engraved on the bottom of the tail cap.
+ $18 if you are outside of USA

Cheers vinh
:)

kj2

Flashaholic
I will take C please u3 dome on with thermal pad and v54 engraving:twothumbs
C. $250 XML2 U3 Dome On

+ $15 Thermal Pad Cooling
+ $5 for "V54" hand engraved on the bottom of the tail cap.
+ $18 if you are outside of USA

Cheers vinh
:)

Was thinking about this version as well. I know you will ;) but please post some photos when you received it. So I can make up my mind :p

ven

Flashaholic
:laughing:

tbh its a tough call as the de-dome appeals too,the u3 de-dome would have the perfect choice for me but too many issues with the batch of u3 leds(greens). Otherwise i would have 100% gone that way.

I just love small lights and walls of light,just so useful ,so the u3 was next although the PDTn is a good choice too. I just prefer the cooler end of tints in general or 5500k on.........

Capolini

Banned
it can't be 2.8A total so yes it's 2.8A per LED.

All options require high drian for max performance although any cells would work fine. This light is much smaller than your stock Tk75 with performance that i would say almost identical.

Almost identical performance as stock TK75? This light throws 690 meters?!! You must be only talking about lumen output!

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not so fast there. This light dedomed throws very well. If the ld50vn does 45kcd then this must do around 100kcd according to the beamshots right in the tk75 throw range

Almost identical performance as stock TK75? This light throws 690 meters?!! You must be only talking about lumen output!

kj2

Flashaholic
:laughing:

tbh its a tough call as the de-dome appeals too,the u3 de-dome would have the perfect choice for me but too many issues with the batch of u3 leds(greens). Otherwise i would have 100% gone that way.

I just love small lights and walls of light,just so useful ,so the u3 was next although the PDTn is a good choice too. I just prefer the cooler end of tints in general or 5500k on.........
Just compared the coming Fenix LD75 against the TM06. Although the LD75 has a bigger head, overall the dimensions are equal.
But in runtime.. Fenix blows the TM06 away! Dammit.. Think I've to wait a little bit longer. Of course it's to early to say, but I wonder what Vinh can do with the LD75.
One of the leds is a color XM-L, so don't know if that gives problems..

That isn't saying much. Even de-domed, the MM15vn does less than 30kcd. After all, it was designed completely and totally for flood. This light is more of a hybrid. Lots of spill, but a fairly intense hotspot too.

As measured by selfbuilt to ANSI FL1 standards the MM15vn Dedome does 37Kcd. I found Vinhs statement about this having alot more throw than the MM15vn Dedome a 'Wow' because of the modest current bump and tiny reflector.