• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNT Reflector/Extreme service mods for Surefire KX1/KX2/KX2C/E1B/E2DL/LX2 heads

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
41ae58ff88b04f89603ac1a0d31ffb8d.jpg

1f91e6d63024590bcc357b6b0e922e4b.jpg

d68f813657912c8bd1b52959714ad9e7.jpg

Very nice improvement over a factory e1l!

tuelleric

Enlightened
Nice!

I will send my E1B to Tana soon, getting a 5000K N219C 9050 D240 installed! That should make some great colors!

Blackbird13

Enlightened
Hello tana, I am curious about a mod for my turbo head. It's a KT2, I'm not sure if that's something that you do, or if it's a drop in candidate . And if so do you make or can you recommend on. As for the kl3. I love they way they look . Kind of like a flys eye to me. is the kl3 something that canbe upgraded while keeping with the original reflector ( I really don't think it's considered a reflector)

Blackbird13

Enlightened
I think I made a mistake, the kl3 has all the cooling fins, the kl2 is the one I believe with the head that looks like it has several little bulbs in it

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello tana, I am curious about a mod for my turbo head. It's a KT2, I'm not sure if that's something that you do, or if it's a drop in candidate . And if so do you make or can you recommend on. As for the kl3. I love they way they look . Kind of like a flys eye to me. is the kl3 something that canbe upgraded while keeping with the original reflector ( I really don't think it's considered a reflector)

KT2 fits module like one made for M6... not super-impressive but turns lego into a very usable LED setup...

KL3 on the other hand I still didn't get to mod, I have two old school and one newer type and - still just sitting for when my health gets better so I can do some R&D beside most important orders/mods...

FatRat

Newly Enlightened
Hi Tana,been a long time.I have a [FONT=Helvetica neue, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]surefire E1B 30th anniv lncoming and i'm hopeing you are still doing reflector mods.I,m open to led and driver recomendations.[/FONT]

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Tana,been a long time.I have a surefire E1B 30th anniv lncoming and i'm hopeing you are still doing reflector mods.I,m open to led and driver recomendations.

Send me an email to tanaworkshop hotmail com... I'm currently working on only few most wanted mods/modules (and at very slow pace) as I was on medical stand-down for longer time but we can figure something out... :)