To Ti or not to Ti... a question for you.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, it IS absolutely WORTH every blessed penny!! McGizmo's have me completely spoiled!! (ruined.) Now, I only buy McGizmo's. (And Lummi's.) I have no desire for ANY other lights. SERIOUSLY.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have quite a few nice mass production lights and am very fond of a lot of them. I love my McGizmo Ti-PD-S-Mizer though, and when I have a choice more often than not I reach for the McGizmo. The unique balance of form and function is hard to beat.

wmirag

Enlightened
I can't speak to that particular light, but I can speak to Ti or Not Ti.

I have primary-edc'd Endeavor's CR2 lights in HA and Ti, both on a ring with an SAK Mini Champ. Both lights are mechanically as good today as they were years ago when I got them. But the HA looks like crap and the Ti looks about brand new.

So in my personal experience, the major reason for buying Ti is to keep your eye candy looking sweet. For me, it was worth it. But then I like eye candy.

W.

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I havn't had a McGizmo, but I've found my Ti D10 (which might be considered a bit McGizmo-esque) to be my favorite light. There's just something about Ti that feels right.

rkJr

Enlightened
I will not forget it's big brother now. I recently acquired a LS27 from BST and I like it as much as my LS20.

I have read here on CPF that Don's lights are a cure for Flashaholism.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the 27 you bought from me! and BTW, there is NO CURE FOR FLASHAHOLISM!