• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TorchLAB V4 Triple LED drop ins - Full Boost, Thermal, and Voltage Regulation

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Any plans on releasing a triple with a close incandescant tint?

For now we are limited in how many LEDs we can carry and have to prioritize. We like warm tints personally but they are not good sellers. That said, we are working on options to allow us to stock more LEDs and hope to offer warm options in the future.

MBentz

Enlightened
For now we are limited in how many LEDs we can carry and have to prioritize. We like warm tints personally but they are not good sellers. That said, we are working on options to allow us to stock more LEDs and hope to offer warm options in the future.

I've got money standing by if one is ever built. :)

redsnake

Newly Enlightened
I love these triples and have a couple!!

Sign me up for when you guys get these set up so they have memory mode. I love the LMH set up, but at times it would be nice to keep it set up on H w/the memory feature of other lights I have.

fsaavedra13

Newly Enlightened
Can you guys make a drop in with a white body?

I am planning on ordering an HML Triple as soon as my budget allows, I am having 4 surefires bored, and would really like to cerakote one bright white and a white bodied triple head would look great! And yes I know only a small part of the edge would be visible, but I saw a bright white 6P with a white dropin and it looked awesome. Thanks!

fsaavedra13

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered my FIRST Oveready triple HML 219. I hope to be placing it in a modoolar body for 2 18650's, Surefire Z41 McClicky with brass and Cryos cooling bezel.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I love these triples and have a couple!!

Sign me up for when you guys get these set up so they have memory mode. I love the LMH set up, but at times it would be nice to keep it set up on H w/the memory feature of other lights I have.

We are listening and may have something later this year.

Can you guys make a drop in with a white body?

I am planning on ordering an HML Triple as soon as my budget allows, I am having 4 surefires bored, and would really like to cerakote one bright white and a white bodied triple head would look great! And yes I know only a small part of the edge would be visible, but I saw a bright white 6P with a white dropin and it looked awesome. Thanks!

We were the first to do white lights:

2nh1g1w.jpg

doing them even before the first multicam
qx1ens.jpg

When Oblivion called, They first ordered white C3's. We ended up doing a full set of all white lights:

ModPockWhite.jpg

We can obviously do white, but need to do things in batches/sets. Which requires enough people wanting something. For drop ins, we selected black specifically for its thermal performance. The parts with all the heat is essentially wrapped in another layer and conducting heat from the outer surface of the inner part to inside surface of the outer is critical, and a challenge. Black makes this easier so its the standard color for ours.

Just ordered my FIRST Oveready triple HML 219. I hope to be placing it in a modoolar body for 2 18650's, Surefire Z41 McClicky with brass and Cryos cooling bezel.

Shipped!

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, those are tiny.

You can add me to the list of buyers that would like to have memory to preset a triple to come on in high.

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a V3 XPE neutral and V4 219. Wanted to try both and keep just one but ending up keeping both. However, I dont want to bore my 6P bodies which leaves me with 2x16340 configuration which is not recommended. What specific problems I am going to face if I insist on this 2x16340 setup? Thanks!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
The v3 is 10 watts and should have no issues powered by IMR 16340. The v4 is 15 watts and may not operate at consistently on the same batteries. This includes not running as bright on high and giving less runtime than would be expected for the given mah. So nothing bad, but not as good or consistent as the performance we want our stuff to provide you.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
any new batch coming ? :popcorn:
The plan is to double board production from 120 to 240 but the increase bogged things down a bit. We've invested in a new video microscope to speed assembly and are working to have the first v5 drops ready this month:

lux1.jpg

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
The plan is to double board production from 120 to 240 but the increase bogged things down a bit. We've invested in a new video microscope to speed assembly and are working to have the first v5 drops ready this month:

lux1.jpg
I would love to see what the Oveready shop looks like. I would enjoy seeing how all these awesome products are made.