Torch's

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dunno...anything with more than three buttons confuses me anymore. Maybe it's just my Guardian Angel keeping me from spending more money on another light!! :lolsign:

Karl

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
karlthev said:
I dunno...anything with more than three buttons confuses me anymore. Maybe it's just my Guardian Angel keeping me from spending more money omn another light!! :lolsign:
Karl

I confess... Its me! Gotta do SOMETHING to beat you to the good stuff! :grin2:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I was wonderin' if you'd fess up!! I figured you were holding a grudge since I scored that Nickel Mac Mini HID.....I'll halfta keep a closer eye on ya!!

Karl

Psychomodo

Enlightened
:paypal: Paypal sent for $280.

If it's any more for UK delivery, or you can supply charger and spare bulb, I'll Paypal the extra right away :rock:

Cheers :thanks:

Now for the hard bit...the wait :popcorn:

eravau

Newly Enlightened
Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor is one of the lead characters in an American sitcom called "Home Improvement" that ran for 8 seasons in the 90s (pretty long for any TV show that isn't a soap opera or news program). Anyway, Tim was well-known for his annual Christmas decorations which got more and more extreme by the year...and one year were bright enough to "light the way" for an airplane having trouble seeing through the weather in Detroit. For more info on this show, you can check out the Wikipedia entry.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
cmacclel said:
Pamela Anderson was on the the tool girls at one time.

That was actually her TV debut. Just a little factoid of unrelated info there.

Shane

Psychomodo

Enlightened
tanasit said:
Mac,

I just wonder what will happen if we put the asperical lens on the Torch??
Inquiry mind wants to know.:poof:

I, too would like to know. Does anyone have an answer?:huh2:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Psychomodo said:
What would melt, the lens or the Torch?:lolsign:

He means if you try that the glaciers will melt, then the Polar Bears will die, and eventually the moon will crash into Australia.

Psychomodo

Enlightened
LuxLuthor said:
He means if you try that the glaciers will melt, then the Polar Bears will die, and eventually the moon will crash into Australia.

...OK then, I'm willing to give it a go :lolsign:

Vinnyp

Newly Enlightened
cmacclel said:
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm sick of sending PM's stating "I have a Light for you" and then not getting a reply for a week or if at all. I'll have a few more lights ready soon and maybe can work something out.

Mac

Hi
I'm in the same boat, I was waiting patieently for a PM I never got one either. I was always happy to pay in advance to secure one.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinnyp said:
Hi
I'm in the same boat, I was waiting patieently for a PM I never got one either. I was always happy to pay in advance to secure one.

Sorry but before I posted these Silver units I send 2 PM's to the people that previously complained.One read my PM and never got back to me and the other stated he spent to much money and had to pass.

Mac

Psychomodo

Enlightened
Hi Mac

Any idea on when I should expect delivery? I'm away weekend after next and it would be great if I had it by then. If not, no worries - something to look forward to when I get back.

Cheers