Toshiba yellow 10mm 23,000 mcd LED ?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by videocal:
Maybe you should visit eBay a little more often?
smile.gif
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummmm... that's where I got it.
blush.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by videocal:
Would really recommend (if you can afford about.$75.or so).that you get a digital one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gosh I never knew they (digitals) were so cheap.

Mine cost about a grand when it was made, and I recently paid almost $75 just for the sensor head on the used market.
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by telephony:
Gosh I never knew they (digitals) were so cheap.

Mine cost about a grand when it was made, and I recently paid almost $75 just for the sensor head on the used market.
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you should visit eBay a little more often?
smile.gif
smile.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris M.:

Craig- how much would you sell those ones you have for (email me!)? I`d be interested in seeing the whites too cos I`ve never seen a 10mm white before
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The catalogue has these at around $3.50 apiece. I can let some of them go for $1.50 apiece.

Those $7.00 white ones - how about two bucks each, but I need to find them first.

Latest posts