Tranquility Base Customs

Midnight Run

Enlightened
Who else thinks this thread deserves a loud BUMP?!

Here's my humble contribution.

tb110.jpg

tb210.jpg

tb310.jpg

tb410.jpg

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Couple years ago he was making the only 6/4 AA lights I've ever seen. Does anyone have one or pics?

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I so would like this light.

Thanks to TB, my 007 now has a turbohead!

Modeled after the Aleph Pr-T, but with a TB twist on things to make it look as though it was meant to be there.
When I first got it back, an XM-L and IMS27 reflector were installed, but I wasn't totally happy with the tint and beam quality.
So today in went a neutral XP-G and McR27short reflector, and now this sucka throws pretty nicely and has a beautiful tint and beam !!
The larger head actually makes this even easier to hold onto and I don't even notice the extra bulk during pocket carry.

Thanks again Tranquilitybase! I couldn't be happier!
Hope to have more work done by you in the future!:thumbsup:

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

easilyled

Flashaholic
Outstanding TB collection Corey. Is that an MT-G2 L.E in the TB light featured in the last 2 pictures? If so are you running it on 2 18350s?

That light was originally the famous TB Raptor although if I recall correctly, some of the original parts were interchanged. The Surefire switch inside the C-series tail makes it unique amongst TB lights.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
My very humble contribution. One of one, brass, hosting a Sundrop 083b 3 speed LE. :)

IMG_0150-1.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

Last edited: