Traser's NEW 2016 wristwatches - the Red Alert T100 and the "Soldier watch"

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Traser's NEW 2016 wristwatches - the Red Alert T100 and the "Soldier watch"

Looking at the picture in post 1, I do not see the Tritium marker at the 12 o'clock position on the bezel. The bezel does rotate, right?

Bill
The bezel rotates counter clockwise. The H3, 05, 10, 15, etc.. on the bezel glow in the dark. It's not made out of tritium vials like I've seen on some of the Ball watches, it's as if there is tritium underneath and it glows through the clear number, but not the black surround.

Sorry for iphone pics. Wasn't totally sold on the Nato strap & next week I cannot wear a full strap anyway, need to have it fall off if pins fail. Deep Blue mesh strap (too thin for the watch I think).

Sorry about the crap from excel below, I had something else on my clipboard when I hit paste the first time.

I have a luminox blackout watch (smaller one). I'll see if I can get some comparison pics later.

IMG_2485.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

mcm308

Enlightened

That's hot! I might have to get one. Just curious, why do you need the watch to fall off if a pin fails? That's a no no in my book. I don't want to take that chance of it falling off and I can't retrieve the watch back. For example, my 8362 came with a stainless band with friction pins. Over time, I have had a few loosen up and come out over time causing me to switch to the Nato strap. Sometimes if I am driving down the highway with my window down, ill hang my hand out the window. I don't need the watch falling off on a highway.. The only Stainless band I will wear is on my Marathon because it has screw pins.
71131402821b87c6d08abb63559553f0.jpg

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just curious, why do you need the watch to fall off if a pin fails?

Industrial sites with lots of rotating equipment - pulp & paper. No rings or jewellery, but some sites allow watches as long as if it gets caught there is a failure point other than my hand. I also keep my hands away from anything rotating. If I was to use any tools (I'm not field service) I would take off my watch anyway.

mcm308

Enlightened

Industrial sites with lots of rotating equipment - pulp & paper. No rings or jewellery, but some sites allow watches as long as if it gets caught there is a failure point other than my hand. I also keep my hands away from anything rotating. If I was to use any tools (I'm not field service) I would take off my watch anyway.
Ok gotcha. I don't wear my wedding band for similar reasons but my watch rarely comes off. JMO , i know the chances of getting a watch caught up in machinery like that is low however, if that chance was present, I have had my share, I would remove the watch for that particular operation. Pins are quite strong and if a watch did get caught up, it can not give out and cause serious damage. Sometimes it better to just pull it and pocket it but also have it more secure maybe when you need it more. I don't trust friction pins for anything.

Murphys law... when you need a pin to fail.. it won't.. lol

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Found (on that site named after a big river...) a "Super Oyster II" for Seiko by Miltat with PVD coating. Looks fantastic on the watch. Yeah I know, no pictures - it didn't happen.