Tri-V Holster - Photos added!

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
Re: Tri-V Holester

I'm looking at some fine calfskins, goat and kangaroo as well as elephant, shark and alligator. The 3 "domestics" are very handsome, not as unique as the exotics, but classy! I like the clean smooth look and rich feel that a quality leather has, and the calf, goat and kangaroo fit that bill.

Rudi

Enlightened

Mat, have you considered leather-covered Kydex, to take advantage of the vitues of both?

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic

Matt, any chance of making some closed holsters with flaps, rather than open holesters, with belt loops?

I'd personally prefer to be able to easily remove my Spies from the holster if I need to use them, but to keep them 100% protected while I'm walking around with them.

Last edited:

OtisCampbell

Enlightened

I'm looking at some fine calfskins, goat and kangaroo as well as elephant, shark and alligator. The 3 "domestics" are very handsome, not as unique as the exotics, but classy! I like the clean smooth look and rich feel that a quality leather has, and the calf, goat and kangaroo fit that bill.

A shark (or calf second choice) Spy007 belt holster sounds like exactly what I've been looking for... :thumbsup:

mendhammarsh

Enlightened

Interested in SPY 007 holster with snap flap, leather with metal clip in a vertical alignment. Thanx

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tri-V Holester - Photos added!

I just received an email from Matt with this awesome picture of my new Holsters,

xm18.jpg

Matt is a pleasure to deal with and I couldn't be happier!

Thanks
Todd

JMP

Enlightened
Re: Tri-V Holester - Photos added!

Shado. Those are beautiful. I hope to one day have something crafted by him.

Do they have a clip or belt loop?

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

My Holsters arrived today and I couldn't be happier :) The pictures I've posted don't do them justice! They are true works of art :thumbsup:

p1070008a.jpg

p1070009l.jpg

p1070013e.jpg

p1070022u.jpg

p1070033q.jpg

RIDE

Enlightened

Any shots of the holster open so we can see how the Tri-V sits inside? They look great!

I'd also be interested in one for my Tri-V....in a more simple leather.

RIDE

m-thew

Newly Enlightened

I'll have a bunch of photos I'm sending to one of the members here when I wrap up his order this week. I'd imagine he'll share the photos but I won't take that liberty myself.

m-thew

Newly Enlightened

PM's and e-mails replied to.
Mohan, warn the Postman..... :)

Thanks to all for your interest in my holsters! I have however, become a little covered up in orders for the McGizmo's, SPY 007 and tri-V's. :sweat: I'm going to catch up with orders I currently have and then offer a sort of group sale of a specific model with different hides. I hope to be ready to offer the first by March 1st.
The best way to reach me is personal e-mail @ [email protected]

Thanks,
Matt

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Matt

If you are referring to photos of the Holsters you are making for me please feel free to share it.
I am all excited now..

Mohan