Tri-V Holster - Photos added!

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tri-V Holester

I couldn't help but post this picture of the Tri-V holster that Matt made for me...

Tri-Vholster.jpg

And the Spy .....

Spy.jpg

Midnight Run

Enlightened

Awesome!

That's exactly what I'm after.
Any chance of having a tight enough snug that the flap over wouldn't be necessary?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mohan - your holsters are very nice indeed.

Shado - what is you holster made of?

Matt - I would like a Tri-V holster just like Shado's above. The texture is awesome - especially the symmetric markings on the flap. Is it possible to get a holster like this for the Tri-V or does the Tri-V require a horizontal holster because of the reflector bulge?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tri-V Holester - Photos added!

Hey - I just noticed that post above was my 1,000th posting! :party: Couldn't have been in a better location talking about an accessory for my favorite light.

(edit - of course that doesn't count the nearly 200 posting lost during the Great crash......... It took a while to get back up there)

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mohan - your holsters are very nice indeed.

Shado - what is you holster made of?

Matt - I would like a Tri-V holster just like Shado's above. The texture is awesome - especially the symmetric markings on the flap. Is it possible to get a holster like this for the Tri-V or does the Tri-V require a horizontal holster because of the reflector bulge?

Sean, Congrats on your 1000th post :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

The Holsters are made from a species of Alligator called Caiman. The SPY 007 and Hinderer XM-18 Holsters function as good as they look! Matt is a true artist and I couldn't be happier :)

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks everybody.

Todd that holster of yours just looks amazing. I want a Caiman!

Matt has great skill. There are not many people who can produce this type of unique and bespoke work.

ledcarry

Enlightened
Hey Matt,

I sent you an email to your yahoo address requesting some input regarding a holster for my Tri-v. Please put me on the list and I look forward to hearing what materials you have available. I am look for a vertical, with a flap and belt loops.

Jeff

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jeff,
Thanks, got your mail, replied with concerns for vertical carry. I've been working on a safe ( for the lenses ) vertical style and will let y'all know when I get a good working style.
Right now I'm finishing up a set for my friend Neale and then next week will build 5 horizontal tri-v holsters with flap and belt loops. These will be in either black shark or crocodile. $215 shipped in USA, intrnat. to be calculated.
Please let me know if you want one of these.
Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Jeff,
Thanks, got your mail, replied with concerns for vertical carry. I've been working on a safe ( for the lenses ) vertical style and will let y'all know when I get a good working style.
Right now I'm finishing up a set for my friend Neale and then next week will build 5 horizontal tri-v holsters with flap and belt loops. These will be in either black shark or crocodile. $215 shipped in USA, intrnat. to be calculated.
Thanks,
Matt

I got dibs on one of the croc Tri-V horizontal holsters. :)

Cheers
Dave

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to all! I'll be contacting interested parties regarding your reply to this thread about building your Tri-V holster.

This one is sold but shows the left side carry design.

This Alligator model is designed to be worn on the left side to keep your gun hand free........

and feels as good as the right hand design so will be another option for this run of Tri-V holesters.

8f22c28353e08964ae05002873fa1bd5.jpg

13911c62110dd45508fd12e173aa9e92.jpg

fd3eaf5a995582485a19ec733699be73.jpg

2d4cf31ceb3e6188d5b042744b89b497.jpg

236212a284ee522b19b7a5c09c74308e.jpg

dc7d3e220eeb17088b8fdbe14eb85868.jpg

Last edited:

ledcarry

Enlightened
Hi Jeff,
Thanks,
Matt

Matt,

I would be interested in one of your horizontal Tri-v holsters in crocodile. Your design and leather work is amazing and this new Alligator Tri-v holster is another example of "leather art" beauty you bring to market.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
The design of that holster is super nice. I love the hole with the silver ring, that is so cool. When do we get to see the right hand model?

helios123

Enlightened
I really want one in kydex with the elephant trim change to a croc trim like the on in the first thread..Is it possible that you can make one for me matt?