Ultimate Battery Tracking Spreadsheet

bbb74

Enlightened
New in version 15, still available from the above link:

• Created new Summary sheet, renamed old Summary sheet to "Stats", way better for large number of batts. See screenshot below.
  • Added "Retired" column to inventory, to retire cells and exclude them from display and stats
  • More performance tuning - chopped 50ms off the Summarise button, so its as close to instant now as I can get it
  • Changed mind, renamed 2 actions: "Dischg remainder"->"Discharge", and "Dischg capacity"->"Discharge cap"
  • Any change to Records, Setup, or Inventory sheet now cause the Reset Cache flag to be set to true
  • Added conditional formatting of %orig capacity and Avg Soc fields in Stats sheet
  • Added titles to the Device Grid (start the entry with a * and it will be a title rather than a device)
  • Big cleanup and improvement in the Help sheet
  • Got bored of Arial font and changed everything to Tahoma, made sheet tab colours neater…
  • Will import v14 spreadsheets, plus older spreadsheets that v14 could import.

New summary screen:
newsummary.png

You can upgrade from previous versions simply by using the Import Data button on the help page. This will slurp your data into the new version from your old version.

bbb74

Enlightened
Ok new version available.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3F1KhnoruHSZDZlM2RkNzMtNjVhZC00YjNjLTkwODUtZjcyOTlhMzcwMTY4

Changes:
v18Visual revamp, especially of Stats sheet but others too
Added "Age (years), "~Used Ah" overall statistic and %Maint column to Stats sheet
Puts thicker border between groups on the Stats sheet where the first word of the Cell name (before the first space) is different to the first word of the previous Cell name. Eg. Using prefixes of "aa " and "aaa " will cause a thicker border to be drawn between your AA and AAA Cells.
Rewrote the highlighting section so there's heaps of intelligence in it and no niggling issues left. Added help section about all the extra highlighting features giving all the details. See that part of help above, for an idea of the changes.
Now copies a list of maintenance actions required to the clipboard.
F11 button now flips to and from Full Screen mode
The print area is automatically set for the Stats sheet so its easy to just hit "Print" now
"Real Capacity" is now sum of the latest Breakin or R&A capacity for each Cell, rather than refresh&analyse only
v17Added default shelfqueen location option to setup sheet
Allow Cells in Shelfqueen status to be Autofilled to Use status

Couple of screenshots:
ss1grc.png

ss2sq.png

ss3kq.png

ss4ge.png

ss5w.png

ehmidat

Newly Enlightened
hei,

I wonder if some one have excel sheet example of how to use the load profile with the battery capacity in optimum way.
I have fixed power from the grid, the house consumption, and the battery that connected to inverter. some hours the consumption is greter than the power from the grid and the battery is embty. then i need algorithm to better use the battery power such that the the consumption dosnt exceed the power of the grid.
Any one have an algorithm ore an example ?

regards

RobSpook

Newly Enlightened
This spreadsheet is fantastic! I've just discovered it, transferred all the data from my own spreadsheet and the info is just great! Well done. Just wondering if the original poster has made any additional mods to this since version "20"?