• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

V3 Triple XPG 1100 lumen Fully Regulated Drop-ins now available

mfrey

Enlightened
Any idea as to when we might see more triples (presumably with the new L334 board)?

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any idea as to when we might see more triples (presumably with the new L334 board)?

L334 are on the bench right now.

These are quite amazing with built in thermal protection, and automatic voltage detection and discharge management.

I will complete the assemblies soon and send them over to Dan for your enjoyment.

Cheers guys!

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any info on the tint of the upcoming triple batch? (Hi-cri, warm, neutral, cool)Thanks.

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any info on the tint of the upcoming triple batch? (Hi-cri, warm, neutral, cool)Thanks.

I have some XPE Neutrals, and 1other new LED in stock right now.

As always, we strive to provide the best LEDs in all of the tints that you guys prefer.
L334 production is just ramping up, and we will have more to offer in the coming months.

More details to follow soon.

Last edited:

yifu

Enlightened
L334 are on the bench right now.

These are quite amazing with built in thermal protection, and automatic voltage detection and discharge management.

I will complete the assemblies soon and send them over to Dan for your enjoyment.

Cheers guys!
Tom, what are the benefits that these new L334 boards offer over existing boards that the old L3 uses? Do they offer better regulation, more runtime or single Li-On compatibility?

mfrey

Enlightened
Are the current L3 triples available now on the website using the L334 board? It doesn't seem like the specs or description has changed.

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tom, what are the benefits that these new L334 boards offer over existing boards that the old L3 uses? Do they offer better regulation, more runtime or single Li-On compatibility?

The new boards offer the same overall performance as the old ones with a slight improvement in efficiency.
WE will have more details on the new features for you guys soon.

Are the current L3 triples available now on the website using the L334 board? It doesn't seem like the specs or description has changed.

The Current L3 triples on Oveready are the using the new L334.
We have not found the time to write up a new page for these yet.

They offer some very nice thermal and voltage monitoring features.
We will try to get specs up soon for you guys.

FYI, there is only a small number of these beautifully tinted outdoor Triple XPE available right now.
The XPE models offer much more throw when compared to the XPG model.
These XPE are R4 flux which is the absolute brightest Cree neutral you can find.

BIG45-70

Enlightened
Are there any contact issues running one of your dropins in a Solarforce host? I have an 2X18650 that needs filling.

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are there any contact issues running one of your dropins in a Solarforce host? I have an 2X18650 that needs filling.

I do not know if you will have issues with that host.
These drop-ins are made to fit Surefire, and my Moddoolar hosts.

Latest posts