Video Review: Xtar H3 Warboy headlamp. (Runtimes, throw, lumens tested and co...

mhanlen

Enlightened
Review: Xtar H3 Warboy Headlamp (XML2 CW, 1x 18650)

Here is my latest headlamp review of the Xtar Warboy. In the discuss and test the headlamp including runtimes, outputs, throw, and visually compare it to my Armytek Tiara, Wizard Pro, Spark SG6, ST6, and Skilhunt H02. The review has been shot with my DSLR and Black Magic Pocket Cinema camera with manual lenses and manual settings. There's many shots of the headlamp being used outdoors and indoors with low and no light. They take a while to complete, as do a lot of tests- including (as far as I know) the only video runtime tests on the internet. I use a PVC pipe lumen measuring device and test using FL1 standards. They show be used as a comparison tool only between my other lights. Anyway, ask if you have any questions. Make sure you watch the video in 1080p full screen to appreciate the video my cameras shoot. Xtar provided this light for review and long term testing.

Last edited:

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Review: Xtar H3 Warboy Headlamp (XML2 CW, 1x 18650)

Here is my latest headlamp review of the Xtar Warboy. In the discuss and test the headlamp including runtimes, outputs, throw, and visually compare it to my Armytek Tiara, Wizard Pro, Spark SG6, ST6, and Skilhunt H02. The review has been shot with my DSLR and Black Magic Pocket Cinema camera with manual lenses and manual settings. There's many shots of the headlamp being used outdoors and indoors with low and no light. They take a while to complete, as do a lot of tests- including (as far as I know) the only video runtime tests on the internet. I use a PVC pipe lumen measuring device and test using FL1 standards. They show be used as a comparison tool only between my other lights. Anyway, ask if you have any questions. Make sure you watch the video in 1080p full screen to appreciate the video my cameras shoot. Xtar provided this light for review and long term testing.

Thank you so much mhanlen. This means so much for us. We really appreciate it. Thank you.

Latest posts