• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

vinhnguyen54 D26/P60 XML-U2 Cool White COPPER PCB 1300 Lumen Drop-In SALE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I really do feel that the light is most suitable for scanning outdoor property in short bursts. Massive output in a small pocket-able package to serve as a spot light.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool. Im going to use in my cooly for now. Any heatsinking ideas? Its difficult to get foil down into the head

mr.lumen

Enlightened
Yea I want one :) let me know as soon as you can have one built and ill send you the money!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yea I want one :) let me know as soon as you can have one built and ill send you the money!

I will post here when the copper are back in stock. You may also use this pill with a OP reflector for a even better beam but the drop in will be come quite tall. An o-ring might be necessary to cover the gap between the head and the body for aesthetic reason.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am still waiting on Copper PCB....It should be here soon....But if you want I can always issue a refund...Please let me know.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine yesterday.
Very well done Vinn thank you - can't believe you can make it get so many amps and so much light from one little led with a fairly tight beam for a P60 and it's white with no angry blue :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PS: that copper S12 is :eek: bright - thank you again mate. So when are Cree and Luminus hiring you as their R&D man?.....

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Got mine yesterday.
Very well done Vinn thank you - can't believe you can make it get so many amps and so much light from one little led with a fairly tight beam for a P60 and it's white with no angry blue :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PS: that copper S12 is :eek: bright - thank you again mate. So when are Cree and Luminus hiring you as their R&D man?.....

LOL

Glad you like yours!

dash8

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:

For 1300 lumen drop in and a Mc Clicky for Solarforce host - $62.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.