• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wave of Ti PD Mules **SOLD**

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Kenster,
Buy a raffle ticket for some one and then I'll owe you postage on the next "one" ~or~ get PSM to pony up for half of the ticket. :nana:

I caught a couple of you regulars off guard with this one! :D I probably also screwed up too but haven't had it pointed out yet.....

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Codey, you may or may not be right. :crackup:

On my way now to buy raflle tix! :twothumbs

Thanks again Don! ;)

EDIT: Bought 2 raffle tix, but my raffle button only appears in the Marketplace Sasha clearly explained thats what would happen, I read the instructions after the fact! :laughing:

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kenster,
Buy a raffle ticket for some one and then I'll owe you postage on the next "one" ~or~ get PSM to pony up for half of the ticket. :nana:

I caught a couple of you regulars off guard with this one! :D I probably also screwed up too but haven't had it pointed out yet.....

Well Don, I believe you came up with a fine idea. :thumbsup: Incomming raffle tickets for someone as soon as I recieve a response to my inquiry on how I purchase tickets but gift them to be in another members name??? I hope they get a winner! :)

luminata

Enlightened
These lights are asbsolutley gorgeous!!!! I will never be able to afford Dons' work. they are true masterpieces of design and function . Noone can even come close. this latest effort attests to this. Like so many things I want but can never have I, like a child walking home from school stop at the store window and with hands cupped around my eyes peek in to look and dream.

At some point Don when you have tired of the incredibly long work days and effort involved in this artform you should consider seling the patent rights on these designs. I cant believe there havnt been attempst to plagerize your work up till now. If I was an unscrupulous foreign manufacturer I would have gone as close to complete theft of your designs as possible .

I envy everyone of you who owns a PD or Mule

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Now the waiting ... :candle: ...

+1

None of you California Beach Boys got your Mule today?

I called my wife b/c she got off work early today, I said, "Did I get a package today?" "No. Why? You expecting a light?" I said, "Actually its not a light, its called a Mule." "A mule?" "Yep, a mule." "No package today." "Love ya bye!" :crackup:

I'm sure the conversation left her wonderin.... :poke:

LoveShack

Newly Enlightened
I quess I'm first to play with the Mule. :twothumbs
Got Flood? Oooo Yeah, and lots of it. This little demon spills out major light, about double the spill size compared to regular PD-S. Simply the greatest close range work light ever. Zero hot spot. If you don't have this light on your wish list, you better change your mind...A must have.:D

beach honda

Enlightened
lights2.jpg
Bad picture quality, but all I've got is my camera phone....

Here is the collection, safe and sound in Tampa...

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got my mail box staked out - it's out with my carrier for delivery today.