• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wave of Ti S27-PD's **All Sold **

Scottiver

Enlightened
Re: Wave of Ti S27-PD's

The Ti looks dark, my first thought was HAIII.
It looks like the AlTiN coating a la Modamag. Could just be a funky picture though. I would think that Don would have mentioned it if the Ti had a coating.

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Email sent! I hope I'm not too late on this one! :ohgeez:

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened

It looks like the AlTiN coating a la Modamag. Could just be a funky picture though. I would think that Don would have mentioned it if the Ti had a coating.

I think the color of the pic is a little on the cool side, if you warm it up a bit the Ti looks a little more "normal". See the difference?
S27-PD.jpg

S27-PD2.jpg

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi guys,
I think Ihave answered all e-mails to this point so it's time for a dinner break.

There are a couple of these left with the white H3.

TX,

Thanks on the color correction there. The camera actually caught the light as it saw it but there was overwhelming cool light coming from some LED's used to break the shadow from the daylight coming in from a window. I realized I didn't have a pic of a S27 so I took this just prior to posting the wave and didn't put much effort into it. :eek:

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened

TX,

Thanks on the color correction there. The camera actually caught the light as it saw it but there was overwhelming cool light coming from some LED's used to break the shadow from the daylight coming in from a window. I realized I didn't have a pic of a S27 so I took this just prior to posting the wave and didn't put much effort into it. :eek:

No problem Don! It's nice to know that I can be of some help every once in a while.:)

On a different note, I can't believe that there are still a few left:wtf:, I sure am tempted even though I really don't need another S27 PD or maybe I do...:thinking:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,
These are all gone. Thanks and sorry the wave didn't last longer.