• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wave: Titanium Sapphire AAA light **SOLD OUT**

marcar

Newly Enlightened
Re: Wave: Titanium Sapphire AAA light

You didn't miss the wave but your postage notification e-mail was kicked back to me as undeliverable. ($156.30 total with insurance) :shrug:

Some did miss the wave though and I will be sending them e-mail notice as soon as I get back from the post office.

Thanks Don! I was wondering if this had occurred, although my email otherwise seems to work fine:shrug:

Mike

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Confrim received. Awesome!
I love the fact that now there will NEVER have to be a time I'm McGizmoless! Though it is going to have to fight my ArcAAA off my keychain!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Confirmation rec'd
:paypal:

Also (not on Sapphire topic) just received my Ti PD Mule today from DarkZero. Had to sell my Al Mule to do it though - but really enjoy the flexibility of the PD over mcclicky.

Neale

kland1234

Newly Enlightened

Got my confirmation and Paypal sent! Thanks Don! :thumbsup:

sunsync

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Don, very pleased to get my confirmation.:thumbsup:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for shipping out the 71. Gransee's post said you had 75 and was wondering why it was different from your notification post of 50. That 21 extra probably made a difference in that set lasting a wee little longer:thumbsup:

I'm always amazed how you can keep track of all those orders:shrug:
I am shipping out 71 of these sapphires which is more than I had initially intended to let loose. The other 4 are committed elsewhere.

Thanks everybody and sorry for those who missed the wave.

I'm guessing this wave lasted 25-30 minutes. There's a lot more people turned on and tuned in to McGizmo's then when i 1st started. Been some fun rides over the years.

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic

You didn't miss the wave but your postage notification e-mail was kicked back to me as undeliverable. ($156.30 total with insurance) :shrug:

Some did miss the wave though and I will be sending them e-mail notice as soon as I get back from the post office.

Billybright,
Sorry but I never got your e-mail and it isn't in the spam folder either. :shrug: Odd because we have communicated a number of times!

I am shipping out 71 of these sapphires which is more than I had initially intended to let loose. The other 4 are committed elsewhere.

Thanks everybody and sorry for those who missed the wave.
A lot of Don's turtle friends will be sad they missed out on this wave too! 21 of these are in CPFer hands and not with the turtles.