seattlite

Enlightened
I really like the Inforce lights:

IMG_0233_DPP.JPG

IMG_0253_DPP.JPG

IMG_0257_DPP.JPG

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
I can't believe I never responded to this... until now.

what LED does that use? that X300 Ultra of yours is freaking awesome! can you show us what the business end looks like?

The business end looks the exact same as the regular X300U. The output is comparable to the 500 lumens I get out of my regular X300U - except its green. I would guess some type of an CREE XM-L emitter, but I'm just guessing. I've never seen another one like it for sale.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
The business end looks the exact same as the regular X300U. The output is comparable to the 500 lumens I get out of my regular X300U - except its green. I would guess some type of an CREE XM-L emitter, but I'm just guessing. I've never seen another one like it for sale.
gotcha, that's interesting. I wonder if Cree made green XM-L LEDs or maybe it's a green XP-E?

DAN92

Enlightened
Elzetta with Winchester 1300 Defender (12-gauge)

elzett10.jpg

- Low Profile Bezel
- Bravo body (2-cell)
- M60 LED Module (XR-E Q5)
- Remote Tape Switch, 12"
- Mount Surefire M17

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Slight update on the Hellfighter mounted SCAR.

dsc_0811.jpg

With my Goal Zero Sherpa50 battery pack, I can use the 12V adapter and power the Hellfighter. Power cords and battery are in the maxpedition pack.

dsc_0810.jpg

ACP60

Newly Enlightened
I was able to get a Malkoff Device fore end light to just about clear my can on my MP5:

Otherwise I do have a 628 Surefire with the rare but necessary Surefire AR17:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
That offset adapter is rare as hen's teeth, and commands a premium. Glad you were able to give it a good home on your MP5!

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
if there's one thing I enjoy seeing in this thread, it's crazy setups with the Hellfighter regardless of practicality haha

It is totally practical. I can use it as a rifle rest/monopod. Also I played with it last two nights and I can totally see things that are far, thru my scope lit up with the Hellfighter mounted.
hf_sca10.jpg

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is totally practical. I can use it as a rifle rest/monopod. Also I played with it last two nights and I can totally see things that are far, thru my scope lit up with the Hellfighter mounted.
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/16/28/42/hf_sca10.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
nice! I never thought about using it as a resting point. very cool

ACP60

Newly Enlightened
@ACP640: that last pic is absolutely sexy. Something about that offset (?) mount

Thanks. It is an old but excellent condition Surefire A17 offset adapter. It was very hard to get. Bought it from someone in a gun forum who had parts from a trade. It went outta style cos most don't have a can or just use a tri rail. I myself store my gun with a Surefire tri rail just cos it takes less space.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

ACP60

Newly Enlightened
That offset adapter is rare as hen's teeth, and commands a premium. Glad you were able to give it a good home on your MP5!

Thanks. While waiting for my gun build, I also got the Malkoff Devices light that surprisingly fit without the adapter since it is slimmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Very cool.

I just have the Lumintop X10 and Weaver 20 mm weapon lights which are CR2 types. But since I collect CR2 lights I plan to buy the Streamlight model soon.