Weirdest thing you've done with your flashlight?

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just used my Fenix TK40 to open a 12-oz can of Diet Coke. (Quite easy,actually..) I used the lip at the back of the light (by the switch) slid under the pull-tab. (Now I feel quite odd.. or am I normal?)

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jsut like in the other thread, I put lights on modified nerf guns. (technically this is a cheap paintball gun that is godly at shooting foam darts)

pistolsplattlr1.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Last edited by a moderator:

C.F.Burgess Battery

Newly Enlightened
Not a flashlight , but , a lazer pointer ...

we use them in our military miniature gaming to check Line of Sight on the battle field ...can my little soldiers see your little soldiers ?

chef4850

Enlightened
I like to attach my torches to the back of my bicycle facing backwards and pretend that I have a jet bike. You would be surprized how much faster you can get going when you have two jet rockets propelling you.

Don't laugh! you have all tried this.......I can't be the only one!!

jcw122

Enlightened
While down at the docks last summer...someone dropped a full, unopened Bud Light into the lake. It went down to a depth around 10 feet. So I dove down with my Quark AA^2 Tactical and found it :)

4Sevens told me it's waterproof down to 10 meters for 30 mins.

Alex K.

Newly Enlightened
I once used my 6D Mag with a 1D extension to "discourage" a prankster classmate of mine from dissassembling my tent (with me in it) on a school camping trip. As soon as I stepped out of the tent with it, he pounded my tent's stakes back in the ground in record time!:twak:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I like to attach my torches to the back of my bicycle facing backwards and pretend that I have a jet bike. You would be surprized how much faster you can get going when you have two jet rockets propelling you.

I hope you also clip some old playing cards to the frame to get that "realistic" motor noise. Loved to do that as a kid.

Geoff