Were to find unprotected 18650's 2600mA with tabs in EU?

herculino

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I'm getting crazy:duh2::sick2::sigh::sigh:

I'm trying to find an European Union dealer of unprotected 18650's cell with tabs to build some battery packs and fix my laptop battery.

May be some one knows were to address?

I already bought the protection circuit for that packs in BateryJunction and a friend is going to take it from USA to Spain in a few days, but I don't want to ask him to take 21 Li-ion cells with him in a flight, for sure he will find troubles in the airport.

The shipping cost to Spain I've seen in some American dealers is huge:( and then I need to pass the parcels through customs :eek::eek: were you never know how much they are going to ask you to have your "imported" goods.

I'm starting to think about building something to keep the batteries together without building a "real" pack. I don't want to even try to solder tabs at home to a Li-ion cell:shakehead. The point here is that I read that is much better to build a pack soldering tab to tab than use whatever device with springs and contacts not soldered, because it increases the total resistance of the pack in a significant amount.

Please a bit of help.

Best regards from Zaragoza.

herculino

Newly Enlightened
I can believe it!!

There's no European people how can help a little?

I hope there is.