What’s are some reasonably priced single CR123 titanium EDC flashlight?

k1rod

Newly Enlightened
The Olight S1 Batón Ti polished would have been exactly what I was looking for but they are hard to find and are pretty pricy. There were a couple of new ones on the bay for $125 each but I missed them. Are there any other flashlights that fit that bill? Thanks.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Olight S1 Batón Ti polished would have been exactly what I was looking for but they are hard to find and are pretty pricy. There were a couple of new ones on the bay for $125 each but I missed them. Are there any other flashlights that fit that bill? Thanks.
I have an original S1 in Al, and while I don't use it much, I can see the appeal.

What I like a lot more is my EagTac D25C(s). I don't do the shiny / heavy stuff, but it's also available in nice, shiny Ti. It's also available with a decent choice of emitters (I have several in Al, and particularly like the SST20 4K R9080). It has nice features (subjective) and a couple of simple options w/ the UI as well. It's a bit longer than an S1 (although still only 2.9"L), but also uses a conventional reflector (and a tailswitch), and those do have their advantages (again, subjective of course). I've had no issues with any of mine, and use one of them every day.

k1rod

Newly Enlightened
Thank You! They look exactly what I am looking for. I just ordered one in Titanium. I don't have a clue about the different emitters so I just took a stab and ordered the Cree XP-L Hi Neutral. Hope that's a good one. Thanks again for your help.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank You! They look exactly what I am looking for. I just ordered one in Titanium. I don't have a clue about the different emitters so I just took a stab and ordered the Cree XP-L Hi Neutral. Hope that's a good one. Thanks again for your help.

XP-L HI is a good one, its not high CRI, but it has a good color is brighter and throws further than a Nichia. (The Nichia is good too though). I like the EagTac better than the olight. The UI is more strait forward and it fits in the hand nicer, you don't have to lock it out when you drop it in your pocket.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Waiting on a stone-washed Convoy T3 Titanium Nichia 519A AA/14500 to arrive in the mail. Got it for a really good price too at around $56.oo