SIG SAUER FOXTROT EDC

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Uhhh...what? Somebody tell that to the lights with forward clickies that have turned on in my pocket over the years, they haven't gotten the memo.
I'm curious.... What are you doing that causes them to accidentally switch on in your pocket?

NH Lumens

Enlightened
Werkz Holsters just posted a video on YouTube with lumen, candela and CCT readings.

I like their reviews - they're geared towards self-defense use (which these lights seem to be intended for) and are reasonably objective. I think this review is likewise an objective and reasonable one.

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also interested in country-of-origin.

Is it made in USA?

SIG's Foxtrot weapon-lights have an uncanny family resemblance to some of Streamlight's offerings. But initial investigation into this hand-held model is only showing SIG itself as the manufacturer.... Though that doesn't mean that they haven't contracted out the work to a 3rd party flashlight maker. One that may or may not be based in China. Jury is still out on that.
At 2:14 into the video review it's mentioned that the Foxtrot EDC is assembled in China.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm curious.... What are you doing that causes them to accidentally switch on in your pocket?

A lot of the time I just find them on, no idea why. Seatbelts have done it a few times.

I do also catch flashes in my pocket when cycling, my pants obviously bunch up when pedaling and when my leg with the light is up, the switch gets pushed into the fabric just enough to turn it on in momentary. I once decided to carry my Quark QK16L without that black tailstand ring and ended up reprogramming the damn thing.