What are you toting today?

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
That e2e must be super floody with the dc-fix. I'm using some milder stuff on a more powerful mag mod and there's no hot spot anymore. I've got an E2E on the way. I've never seen a picture of One side-by-side with a 6P. I can't believe how much smaller it is. Or the walls just super thin or something on the battery tube? Since they both take the same cells.
with the DC-fix it becomes much more floody but I find it great for closer use and it's a nice big bump in output over the minimag. I really like the pairing.

My edc is an HDS rotary but in the evening, I occasionally like adding an incandescent or two.

DRoc

Newly Enlightened
With the nicer weather I've been hiking the trails near the lake in my environs.
Been keeping my M4/MN60 in my inner jacket pocket. Not much lumens compared to some of the favourite LED currents, but it throws incredibly well and isn't hard on my eyes.
Great light setup

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the nicer weather I've been hiking the trails near the lake in my environs.
Been keeping my M4/MN60 in my inner jacket pocket. Not much lumens compared to some of the favourite LED currents, but it throws incredibly well and isn't hard on my eyes.
Great light setup
I've been trying to carry my M6 with MN20, but it's so dang bright and intense!

DRoc

Newly Enlightened
I've been trying to carry my M6 with MN20, but it's so dang bright and intense!

It was too warm for a heat source, and I didn't need a campfire,so I left my M6 back at home.