What Do You Drive?

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Job security for 6 months to a year and a half sounds fantastic. And in the security industry, it's unheard of.

Looks like I was working for the wrong companies during the 5 years I worked security. Just to stay on-topic, those are a couple of great-looking rides you've got there.

Thanks, "Praise to the Man Upstairs" we secured three consecutive projects for a Privately held Company who designs, builds, then operates these high tech municipal facilities (as shown in the photo).

Pops

jcuneo27

Newly Enlightened
Our current stable consists of:

Epsom Green Range Rover (weekend/hiking/climbing toy)
Light Grey Cadillac SRX (family hauler)
Porsche Carrera (weekend/track toy)

dscn0017aea4.jpg

c21pr5.jpg

WOW, AMAZING!

ArgenteumTelum

Newly Enlightened
'98 Toyota 4Runner 177,000 miles, reliable as all get-out. My first one had 150,000 before I parted with it.

AT

Focusman

Newly Enlightened
Here's our ...
aceagle.png
... "American Coach Eagle" ... She's a 40 footer, one kitchen slide, pushed by a rear Cummins 325hp diesel, full air ride and brakes that has a ABS system, 22" Alcoa aluminum wheels, 100gl fresh water holding tank, two roof top Coleman AC units, "soild wood" cabinetry though out the interior, full queen bed, corning counter tops, ceramic tiled floor, full tub and shower, rear camera, detectors/sensors that let me know if I'm getting too close to anything, two TV's, one heck of an remote controlled spot light at the front of her roof, ...

CIMG0697Photobucketresized.jpg

.... a 7500 watt water cooled diesel Onan Generator on a electric slide (for servicing) located where most of your engines are in your car!

034.jpg

She carries everything including two dogs and Pops!

CIMG0858.jpg

... our Jeep to get us around when we're on Contract!

CIMG0973.jpg
Nice car:wave:

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice car:wave:

Thanks, she dosen't go too fast, but she get's us where we need to go! ... LOL Actually if the roads clear in AZ, she loves being at 75 mph (only if the road's clear), but would love it even better if I kept her at 80 mph!

Rudy222

Newly Enlightened
1996 Subaru Impreza with only 240,000 miles. Great car when living in the mountains!

glendayle

Newly Enlightened
My current sleeper. 1999 Buick Regal GS. It's a grandpa car, but is supercharged and I've done a few other things to make her a little bit faster than stock.

IMAGE_141.jpg

Just sold my truck about 2 months ago, but this is what it was. Currently looking for it's replacement.

IMG00069-20090812-1037.jpg

And my motorcycle. Used to have a 2002 Mean Streak in Orange, but I sold it and picked up the 07 Special Edition a few years ago. Got less than 2000 miles on it and is for sale, so if interested PM me.

IMG_0626.JPG

the new one.
IMG_2286.JPG

IMG_2298.JPG

glendayle

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, 85, and the paint was phenomenal. The guy I bought it off of originally worked at a body/paint shop so the body/paint was immaculate. When I was selling it, everyone that came and looked at it said, "I've gone and looked at a dozen trucks that claimed to have great paint, but upon close inspection it was not that great. The body/paint is extremely clean on this truck." I'm not an auto-body guy, but one guy was explaining to me the body repair in the commonly rusted corners and commenting how the guy that repaired it did it the best way and not short-cutted like so many usually do. It was sad to see it go, but I wanted to lower it and I decided the cost to lower and buy new wheels/tires would be too expensive. Instead I decided to sell it and just buy something closer to what fits my needs. Looking for a 99+ with the 5.3, but if I find another clean 70s/80s I may pick that up as well.

Here is a pic to show how straight it was.
IMAG0298.jpg

Last edited:

H-Man

Enlightened
I drive a 1988 Chevy R20 suburban. It has some battle scars from a previous driver, but it gets the job done (although the chipped and tuned 454, courtesy of my uncle when he owned it, does suck down fuel.)

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
2002 Jetta with the 2 liter 4 cylinder. Not the fastest or most powerful car... only about 115 BHP, so maybe 85ish WHP, but it gets me around with decent mileage.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, 85, and the paint was phenomenal. The guy I bought it off of originally worked at a body/paint shop so the body/paint was immaculate. When I was selling it, everyone that came and looked at it said, "I've gone and looked at a dozen trucks that claimed to have great paint, but upon close inspection it was not that great. The body/paint is extremely clean on this truck." I'm not an auto-body guy, but one guy was explaining to me the body repair in the commonly rusted corners and commenting how the guy that repaired it did it the best way and not short-cutted like so many usually do. It was sad to see it go, but I wanted to lower it and I decided the cost to lower and buy new wheels/tires would be too expensive. Instead I decided to sell it and just buy something closer to what fits my needs. Looking for a 99+ with the 5.3, but if I find another clean 70s/80s I may pick that up as well.

Here is a pic to show how straight it was....

Sweet truck! Too bad you had to sell it.

gregorma

Newly Enlightened
2009 Toyota Camry Le Dark Grey Metallic. Want to get a new F150 Super Crew though.

kaiser37

Newly Enlightened
Well here goes my first post! But I figured I would comment on another hobby that I enjoy. Cars!

I drive a 2008 VW .:R32

IMG_20110724_203834.jpg

And for the light part of this post, my car has pretty nice HID's.