What is your favorite light in terms of style, quality and user interface?

ven

Flashaholic
:thinking: a few tbh, to pick one would be the custom x40vnTQ , love the tint, infinite control ring, nice size and built in charger(not that i use it but when tested seemed within acceptable tolerances).

Huge copper heat sink which will allow max output for 10+ mins @ 5000 OTF lumens...........or more with 12x XP-L's

Wall of infinite light

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
SF G2Z. Simple And little to go wrong plus it just fits my hands prefectly. Ran the light pre LED and kept updating it as the years pass on. The one I am most amazed with these days is the ZL SC5w.

jbrett14

Enlightened
My Zebralights. Any of them.

Having had lights from Fenix, Thrunite, Olight, JetBeam, Streamlight, Princeton Tec, Petzyl, and several others, I find nothing that compares to the Zebralights. And that includes their head lights.

Ergonomics & UI is second to none in my opinion. And thus far, I have not experienced any types of failures on any of my 6 lights.

harro

Enlightened
For me, for practicality, ease of use and beam, it would have to be my old Sunwayman V20C, the 420 lumen one. Not the most powerful one I own by far, but it makes a good fist of everything I ask of it. With an Eagletac 3100 Mah in it, it gives a good runtime as well. I like the infinite rotary ring also. If you're not sure about where you are before you turn it on and cant see it, just an anticlockwise twist and start again... perfect. My ratty old TK11 ranks up there also. Both are easy carries.

Freezer burn

Newly Enlightened
In terms of user interface, my Thrunite Neutron 2C V2. One push of the buton gets you your choice of low, medium, or high. A double click from any setting turns on the turbo, and holding down the button from the off setting turns on firefly.

cmd

Newly Enlightened
Based solely upon style quality and UI, it would be my Surefire LX2. It is a beautiful design with superb quality, and the UI is my favorite - press the tail cap in a little for low, press in more for high (both momentary) then turn the tail cap ring to lock in at either low or high. My favorite usage is to lock it in at low for walking around and have the ability to press in for momentary high. I wish more lights had this interface.

ven

Flashaholic
How ,any can we pick? :laughing: one is just too difficult for us flashaholics , as one I like best for a specific application is not better at another for me:)

tops2

Enlightened
My current favorite is Zebralight SC5w. Love the quality, and the interface is awesome once you get used to it.

The only thing I'd wish is quick single click for low and longer click for high. In the middle of the night I'm always scared to blind myself when I want the firefly mode! ;-)

davyro

Enlightened
I can't decide which one is my all time favourite it's between 2 light's that are very different so it depends upon the situation I'm in.Firstly I love to have my surefire E2D Defender with me most nights if it isn't that one it's my HDS Rotary both are built like tanks both very very reliable I've had both quite a while now& I'm still loving them

Tough choice! I suppose my Elzetta Bravos are towards the top. I have two; one is set up with a high/low switch and crennalated AVS head and the other has a momentary switch and a Malkoff M61N. I probably carry the latter a bit more but right now I'm wearing the AVS one. The Alpha is great too. Lastly I have a Surefire E1b with a Malkoff head that is a fantastic EDC- it would be perfect with a switch that is harder to activate. As - in it has a tendency to turn on in my pocket.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've owned several Streamlight lights, a couple of Surefires, a Seraph 6, some LRI Photons, some TerraLUX, several different ICONS, and a bunch of Nitecores. If I had to only keep one, I think it would be my TM16. The build, feel, and look is fantastic to me, and the performance is rock solid. It's a little big to EDC, but I could live with it on my belt if it was my only light.

My second choice would be the either the EA4W or the EA11. The EA11 for its size and power, but its drawback is relatively short run times. The EA4W is a really nice light, it's just not as nice as the TM16 to me.

ven

Flashaholic
For a daily work EDC then the L2T for me right now, beater light but being stainless its tough!. Cheap host and pretty good quality tbh for a solarforce, in ways similar to the p1d imo..........but more resistant to bumps,knocks cosmetically anyway.

Drop in is the CQvn, so its an xp-g2 5000k 4 mode,always starts in low that in work is used 90% of the time......

Quite weighty, so has that confidence feel to it(solid) , like enough to have another on its way..........2 is 1 and all that:p

Just need more drop ins now, probably 4500-5500k anywhere in between really, would love an OR one at some point but my wallet laughs at me.........

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can say that after 20 years of collecting lights my favorite UI has been-quite to my surprise-Nitecores Smart Ring interface. ZL runs a close second.

tonkem

Enlightened
Definitely these guys! When I first saw Zebralights, I didn't like the color, style or dumb name. But after trying one, I was hooked. I had to get over the aesthetics because the quality, runtime, flexible programmability, number of modes, moonlight modes, and UI made them the best darn light I've tried...and that's saying a lot.

Zebras.jpg

Most definitely Zebralight is by far my favorite light, and the only light I carry on my at all times. Great UI, runtime, battery options, etc. I have the SC62 with me at all times, in the winter, SC52 during the summer, and H52 when needing a headlamp. When need lots of light, S6330. Love the Zebralights.

elzetta56

Newly Enlightened
ELZETTA
was surefure until I got my 1st ELzetta

the selectable Hi/Lo tailcap, the bombproof build, the AVS beam pattern and brightness