What is your most exclusive flashlight?

turbodog

Flashaholic
Interesting to read this thread after a year. Some common lights back then are exclusive now.

I've got a 2x123 tube for my original hds u60. Never thought the tube itself would be worth about $150 (which is what one recently sold for).

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since I missed this thread when it first came out I'll chime in and say mine would be my Aluminum McLux III PD-S Mizer. Even with the newer lights I have, it is still my favourite.

Beastmaster

Enlightened
Heh....I'm a member of SGC. How coincidental.

Anyways - my wife's ready to redo her CCW there with a friend who also let her's lapse (but she was in England at the time for 3 years). I don't think she's gonna need a flashlight - she's just gonna go to the safe and pull one out from my inventory.

Knowing my luck, she'll pull out one of the modded Aleph/SF units, or the Vital Gear/SF units in the safe.

-Steve

I work for SGC, I run the online side of the house, SGCUSA.com. We have had several batches of E2Ds with our logos lasered onto the side of them, and they are far and away our most popular SureFire product. We do a CCW class just about every weekend or so, and almost half of the class buys an E2D. Stock or not, they're just a great little light.

Now the Milky L1 you've got, that's niiiiice. All I did is wrench some parts together, yours takes a special kind of TLC to create. :grin2:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Hmmm....I guess that I don't have anything ultra exclusive. The closest I can come is the WiseLED 1500 I suppose. There aren't many of them out there really.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
AlTiN Ti Mule Mizer, one of 5 sold by Don

cr_12_snow_mule.jpg

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
My next venture may involve an R2 on an AW TM kit for the KT TurboHead. Plan to fit a bare TM through the reflector before dropping an R2 on a BadBoy. A semi-permanent setup, but we will see how it goes. Should make the light on which it is fitted somewhat exclusive.

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lightwave 4000. Very fun light... still on the original 3 Duracell D cells I installed when I got it on Dec.5,2007.(It's now Jan.11,2008..I think I'll replace the batteries in a day or 3.) IMO,the perfect power outage light.

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure, exactly. I guess these would be the contenders:

uncommon-lights.jpg

1. Ti Pineapple with 27XR head. (One just like it sold on here a few days ago).
2. SS Gatlights are really common, but only a few are TiN coated.
3. Pila Gatlight.
4. XR19-C.
5. 27LT-S. Only thing unusual about this one it the TiN coating on the bezel and clip.
6. 1x123 A19-XRE, splash anodized.
7. 1x123 Ti A19-XRE, TiN coating.
8. 2x123 A19-XRE, splash anodized.
9. 2C Mag with MagClickie, splash anodized.
10. CR2 Ion XT, TiN coating.
11. Orb Raw Ti, Rainbow anodized.
12. Firefly II, gold plated.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow...Andy...Wow...:huh: some serious hardware u got there brotha! Seeing as I only have a handful of lights, I"m gonna have to go with my one McGizmo, LunaSol

Mayo

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Either my Mc LUX III T with a damascus hand carved clip.
IO also have a One of a kind Aleph mule with a Nichia 083 light engine which Don built and calls "some of my best work" IMHO that is really saying somthing.
One of a kind or my DamCham which is number 25 of 24 units.
They were all marked with 1 of 24, 2 of 24, and so on. Somehow I ended up with a super rare oddball Number 25 of 24 units. In reality this one doesn't exist except for the fact that I own it.
Ask for a picture and I will post one.
Oh and I have a stainless steel gatlight from the first batch which holds a 17670 battery. That one is pretty rare.
I have a couple of KI's which are sort of hard to find.

Yaesumofo

Last edited:

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would have to say it's my Surefire Beast II (nicknamed B2).

Along with being most exclusive, it's also my favorite.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
probably my custom magmod
50W 9degree MR16 halogen downlight LA put in the front end and 3x 4aa packs in the body (had to be bored to fit)
ok so it doesnt throw too far, but it has a pretty large hotspot and nice even flood (kinda like an Incan SF L4)

i hope to get a milky mod soon, gotta save for a while first
hopefully a X566 or M458 in a surefire KL3 with a 9p or leefbody holding two Pila 150A (18500) cells
gotta make sure its possible first, and then save a bit more, then arrange to have it done, then send it off, then wait for it to come back