what is your most solid, or quality feeling light?

spc smith

Enlightened
lets see, what ive had and what i currently mark up to this point as my favorite Light. element flashlight from sams club (150 claimed lumens), 3D led xpe maglite (143 ANSI lumens), NEBO REDLINE (220 claimed lumens- fat chance;)), Sunwayman T20C (438 ANSI lumens*), Jetbeam 3M XML (450 ANSI lumens*), and now OLIGHT M20X (500 ANSI lumens*). The design, fit and finish are top notch in my opinion along with performance and UI. just saying:whistle:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Man ive had a lot of great lights but this prize would have to go to Malkoff Wildcat/MD3.

sjmack

Newly Enlightened
Any of my surefires... 6P black, 6P gunmetal, 9P black, E2DL, E1E, and two G3 LEDs...

Gotta say though, my Fenix TK11 is pretty damn solid as well.

välineurheilija

Enlightened
From the lights i own the best ones are Fenix TK10 TK20 and Surefire 6pl and i dont want to bash any lights but if i compare my TK10 to my Olight M20 the Olight seems like a toy :devil: And dont get me wrong the M20 is an excellent light!

Mag-man

Newly Enlightened
My most solid light would be my newly modified Black 6-D cell Malkoff Maglite with the executive crenellated strike bezel and tungsten carbide tipped glass breaker on the tail cap. Over twenty inches of pure fury :devil:

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread is so long that I don't know if I've already replied. Malkoff Little Twisty 2 AA with W31WL is THE light that I always wished the min-mag could be. Totally useful light for 75+ feet, all the light I could want at working distances. very rich, high quality illumination, good run time, no worries about handing it off to someone -no concern at all that they'll break it. Easy to feed, dead simple and reliable. Best, simplest, solidest little one mode light ever.

chevboy167

Newly Enlightened
my first and all time fave SF 6P LED! all oem! all my SF's feel perfect in the hand. a close second is my EDC Fenix PD30 R4. it will not quit working no matter what i have done to it!