What light do you want to recieve for Christmas

davyro

Enlightened
I've gave my family enough hints of what i want for Christmas & this year I'd really like to receive something that i really want.
I know it might sound a bit selfish but I'm sick of my family wasting money on items i have no use for & i don't really want if
the truth be known.I always make sure to ask my wife & family what they want as i wouldn't want them disappointed with
what i buy them,so this year I've made a point of telling my wife i don't just want a HDS Ra Clicky 200T i need one to go with
my collection.I've even offered to pay half,so i was wondering am i the only one who wants a great light this year.:)

shane45_1911

Enlightened
Many people would be grateful to even HAVE a family at Christmas time, let alone TELL them what kind of flashlight to buy.

Food for thought...

wheniwake

Newly Enlightened
I dont want a new light ... I want my MAHA C-9000! .. The girlfriend has told me "not a chance am I spending £50 on a battery charger!"

Tiggercat

Enlightened
Many people would be grateful to even HAVE a family at Christmas time, let alone TELL them what kind of flashlight to buy.

I think you're missing an element here. Of course people are grateful for family. My point is, the OP will probably buy the light he really wants anyway, and having it given to him as a gift from his family makes it that much more special. I would much rather have my wife TELL me what she wants, so that I can buy her a gift that she uses every day. I don't want it to be two years in the future, and out from the attic comes that Christmas present I took a guess on, with tags still intact.

dwstinge

Newly Enlightened
I want a Quark mini AA. i just recently became obsessed with flashlights and I am seeing everybody talk about how great they are for EDC. My bro-law told me he ordered it already for my wife for me. :)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Jrubin

Newly Enlightened
you know before i even read the post i thought HDS 200 (Rotary) i want a very similar flashlight. i wont get it for a present but i will buy it for my self :).

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I bought a Quark X AAx2 tactical blk fri sale, gave it to my wife and said, "This is from u to me, just like the sephora nail polish set you put in my closet for me to give to you." :D

EPVQ30

Newly Enlightened
Jetbeam pc10.. oh yeah plus a stocking stuffer with some rcr123s and a charger... and a new blade. :)

seven11

Newly Enlightened
I would love to get a Jetbeam BC40. They aren't that expensive and would be a great flashlight to use for just about anything.

africanexperience

Newly Enlightened
Mine is getting me (I hope) a Spyderco Endura FFG... she can choose the colour though !
But her brother asked me what he should get her so I told him that she has been dropping hints to me about a Zebralight. From me to her is going to be Nikon binos. We don't tend to give each other perfume and socks all that stuff :thinking: . Think my Dad will get a UK carry spyderco and brother in-law a small fenix. Last year my Mum got an LED lenser (I know - but its my Mum, got to keep it simple and known) but I think this year if I get my Mum and sister blades or lights it won't go down so well!

Jerrycobra

Newly Enlightened
realistically a tk35 to complement a bc40. the unrealistic one is the sr90, lol

CheepSteal

Enlightened
I want a HDS light. Been waiting months to save up to get one for Christmas and they're out of stock for now... hopefully they're in stock soon before new years.

Dan2503

Newly Enlightened
I joined cpf specifically to find which 'present ' I should buy myself. Thinking of the Thrunite TN11

Last edited:

davyro

Enlightened

Food for thought...

I posted this thread as a bit of fun just to find out if it wasn't only me who wanted a new light for Christmas,it certainly isn't a boast of any kind
that i have a family,so i don't know why you've aimed such a comment about families at me,after all this is CPF & it is the Led flashlights forum.
I could go on about what your talking about but I'd think its highly inappropriate for this thread.

food for thought......

hb-light

Newly Enlightened
zebraligt h600w... kinda ugly light but should be very useful... I'm getting it with a clip so i can clip on my shirt... and i'm also looking forward to the tint