What light do you want to recieve for Christmas

EPVQ30

Newly Enlightened
Last year i got the g25c2. So asking for another torch to top this one would be kind of hard. BUT, a nice pocketable 2xcr123 something in the pd32 class would be a nice addition.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
If only Santa would bring me a Tri-V.......pretty sure he's skipping my house this year ! LOL

Verndog

Enlightened
Many people would be grateful to even HAVE a family at Christmas time, let alone TELL them what kind of flashlight to buy.

Food for thought...

Excellent...then you sir get coal and love.

I however went a step further. I sent links on a Christmas wish list for a new Fenix TK41 U2. And I asked for one of these things...not TOLD them to buy them. :duh2:

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
As a divorced empty nester, Christmas is usually just another day. So I went out and bought myself an early Christmas present - a Nitecore TM11! Now I'm a very happy camper and ready to investigate any unusual noises at night - like maybe reindeer hooves! :)

Last edited:

lonesouth

Newly Enlightened
I've discovered that even if I provide a link to the item i want, people never get it for me, even if it is only a $40 knife sharpening set. This yea, I bought myself a Fenix LD41 for my birthday(the wife thinks she got it for me), and then decided i needed a TK41 for Christmas, so I got that too...Paid $65 for the LD41 and $92 for the TK41. Thanks Santa

SK1044

Newly Enlightened
Hoping to hear some good news on Henry's production schedule Maybe I'll find an HDS 200 rotary under the tree

Patriot

Flashaholic
I was hoping for a S20 but I'm not so sure now after the early reports of them being green machines..

Verndog

Enlightened
I've discovered that even if I provide a link to the item i want, people never get it for me, even if it is only a $40 knife sharpening set. This yea, I bought myself a Fenix LD41 for my birthday(the wife thinks she got it for me), and then decided i needed a TK41 for Christmas, so I got that too...Paid $65 for the LD41 and $92 for the TK41. Thanks Santa

:clap:Too Funny!

I already got the LD41 for myself also! And if the damn link doesn't work then I'll be looking for an after xmas sale on the TK41 U2 as well. Either way I get both. :devil:

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Many people would be grateful to even HAVE a family at Christmas time, let alone TELL them what kind of flashlight to buy.

Food for thought...

Might be a sad side issue but nonetheless so true. Luckily for me I have my family to share the spirit of Christmas with.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want Saablaster's Thrunite TN31! Hahaha! But more realistically, the Thrunite Th31 @ 130 bucks.... SWEEET! :)

JohnnyB

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a TK41 U2 to give to a dear friend that helped me through a very difficult time this year. (He lives on a farm and is always telling hilarious "in the dark of night" stories) I then ordered an Eagletac d25a clicky for myself. Should be here tomorrow but I will have to hand it over to my wife to give me for Christmas!

namida

Newly Enlightened
My first good quality flashlight I just got a week ago (Foursevens QTA). Actually the wife funded and encouraged me to buy it. Her Christmas gift to me. So now that is settled, I now have to think about what I want to give my self... I am so happy with this torch that I am thinking of getting another one just like it for backup :)

Danielight

Enlightened
If I were to get another flashlight for Christmas, I would want a Zebralight SC52. I don't think it's gonna happen because my wife & daughter both think I already have too many lights! :(

pshenry09

Newly Enlightened
There's two lights that I need for Christmas....okay WANT lol

It would be the Sunwayman V11R and Zebralight SC600