What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

str8edge

Newly Enlightened
FourSevens Quark Tactical QT2L-X. I liked the slim shape for easier pocket carry and the 300+ lumen. I only wish it had more than 2 settings available at a time.

RoBeacon

Enlightened
JETBeam RRT01, it is the only light in its size i have seen that puts out 500 lums on one battery oh and the infinitaley variable ring and other sexiness like titanium clip, and stainless steel bezel mmmm...

Last edited:

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just purchased a high cri triple from Oveready. Wonderful light. Low, medium, high. I also just bored my P60 surefire and put another Oveready triple in it (single output). SureFire z59 clicky (sometimes I use the z41). Just playing in the sandbox!

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I last puchased a Nalbender dropin and a Solarforce Host.
This Won't be my last purchase,
Waiting to see what Wayne from elektrolumens creates next. :popcorn:

BigTriangle

Newly Enlightened
I received my Sunwayman T60CS from HK Equipment this week, I wanted a floody light with 2000 lm on turbo, long run time on low with a short body.

Great customer service from HK Equipment:)

cancow

Newly Enlightened
I never intended to buy any Jetbeam because there was always something I seemed to like a bt more. But now with all the close out sales I have a PD40, rrt21 and a PA10. I love the PD 40 so far but have not received the others yet.

HBlight

Newly Enlightened
New Fenix PD22 with side switch. Since I am living in Brazil now, I have to budget my purchases on less than USD 50,00 to avoid paying import taxes. So it was agood option.

I liked the flashlight for been single CR123A and kind of bright for the small pack.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Armytek Predator XPG2. Black finish.
Customizable modes and good throw in a medium size caught my attention. So far I am excited about the appearance and quality of this light and the beam.
I worried the cool white would be too harsh on lower modes. No problem. The brightness is very adjustable to what I want.
The down side of the light is reading the directions and trying to program it. Hundreds of words to follow. I ended using the illustrated chart another CPF member put together to learn how to program the light. Much better than the directions that came with the light.
The light comes preprogrammed with a nice selection of modes ready to go. You don't have to mess with programming unless you want to. I just had to ! 😃

Armytek should give the guy on CPF a free flashlight for permission to include his directions with the Predator.

ohio72

Newly Enlightened
A new Olight S 10 Baton. I wanted something very small and lightweight for EDC and this light fits that bill. It has a very simple UI that doesn't take to long to learn. And for working inside of a plastic injection press the magnet feature in tail cap comes quite handy.

jerry999

Newly Enlightened
A Thrunite Catapult V3 & a pair of AW 18650 3100mAh. Arrived yesterday. What a beautiful piece of kit ! Build quality is first rate, truly superb. Beam is quite awesome, to be honest. Clean and so powerful.

Mojo Rider

Newly Enlightened
Klarus XT11... wanted the best and brightest that was still small enough to fit in my shorts pocket when I'm backpacking and camping.
Last night was our first night together and she's everything I expected and more...I think I will name her Klarice.

NCF8710

Newly Enlightened
An iTP A3 EOS Upgraded Version to replace an Inova coin cell light which kept turning itself on and draining its batteries. I put an Energizer Ultimate Lithium cell in and I was pleasantly surprised by its performance. This one is a keeper and has taken up permanent residence on my key ring.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jetbeam PA40 - why? Because I don't have any 4AA lights and this one was on sale.

Jetbeam RRT-2 (I haven't paid for this one, yet - still trying to figure out if I want to keep it or not) - because it was on sale.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just picked up a Streamlight SuperTac X. I was jonesing for a light saber, and WOOT had it for 49.95 + 5 shipping. So far I really like it. The UI is a little quirky - you have to double or triple tap VERY fast to switch modes, but I'm getting the hang of it. So far I have verified a 200 yd throw, but that is fighting streetlights, etc. I plan on running out into the dark countryside and seeing what it will really do. What was surprising was the 50 lumen low mode did over 75 yds fighting a couple of streetlights! Gotta really love that deep dish reflector. More results to follow.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Threw a Preon P0 in my cart while ordering emitters. Why, you can never have enough keychain lights and the reflector-less head got me, Imma sucker for floody lights.