What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

gearhead1972

Newly Enlightened
Fenix PD31, Love my Solorforce L2 and wanted to get a similar quality 18650 based light. Plus It can run on 2 123a, so in a extended power outage I can run it on them, even though I have a generator.

Craig K

Enlightened
Surefire Z2X, I just bought it because I wanted a Surefire and I thought this model looked cool.

gsr

Enlightened
First Light Tomahawk MC, because I've wanted one for a while, and I was able to get a good deal on one a few months ago.

BST07

Newly Enlightened
I have a Klarus MiX6 Ti on its way. Saw the XT20 in one of the CPF banner ads and was curious so I did more browsing. Went onto the Klarus website and saw the MiX6 Ti and at that instant I know I had to get one. So did a quick search on CPF and ordered it 5 mintues later. This is to upgrade from my Fenix L0D that I had on my key chain for years.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
Took delivery of a HDS EDC R1S 200 Rotary w/flush button this afternoon.:thumbsup:

I've always wanted a Ra or HDS after reading so much hype, but I bought a Novatac 120P a few years ago because they were cheaper. I waited for the new HDS to come out before finally buying this year because the 120P covers my low light needs quite well so I wanted something better, in this case higher total output and variable selector.

SWong

Newly Enlightened
I bought an Inova T2 1st gen, as my friend had a spare still NIB, and I needed a good light for work.

I picked up a second to keep in the car full time as well to replace my Maglites.

tolkaze

Enlightened
I recieved my 4Sevens S18 in the mail last night... Fantastic light, and solidly built. Absolutely a monster light. Very happy, but it is also pretty big. Sure I will get used to turning it on, then changing my handgrip position... I don't think I could lug this thing overhand very long.

Also just got notification my modded Mag from Jayrob has shipped. Can't wait, should fill a nice gap in my lights

geomun

Newly Enlightened
I have always liked Flashlights. Normally I just go with cheap. Thought I was getting a decent one on sale on my last home depot run two years ago. It was a Husky tactical 1 watt led. Nice and bright it was until on the first 3 foot drop to a concrete floor where it promptly quit working forever. Tried to return it for a store credit and it didn't even come up on the register. Scrapmetal now. After reading many reviews on Amazon before I starting reading this forum, I ordered the Streamlight 88033 last week. Should be here today or tomorrow. Already have the fever for a Jetbeam, Fenix or 4sevens edc model running the cr123 battery type. I am about 1/2 thru reading this thread. Lots of great info and knowledge here!! Need more lumens, flood and throw before I get my first +25 dollar light. I talked to my brother this weekend and now he is ready to upgrade his Inova t4 (5yr old model) for something a lot more powerful. Geo

tony22

Newly Enlightened
Up until now my last flashlight was a Lightwave 2000. :huh: Yes, that goes back a ways. That thing has been beaten to a pulp but is still holding on. My most recent flashlight (with any luck) will be a JetBeam TCR2. Read up about it and figured if I'm going to get back into it I'll start with something outrageous (I also happen to like the design and the review on goinggear was good). This way my wife won't be able to react with the ones I'll buy later! :devil:

At least I hope it works out that way. I emailed JetBeam yesterday and asked if they had any left. I got an email at home at 2:10 today saying they had one. I only saw it now when I got to my home computer. I placed the order hoping no one else got there first!

flipangle

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a TK35. My very first led light! Couldn't resist after reading all the reviews. The runner ups were the sc600 and s12. Hope I'll like it!

FPSRelic

Enlightened
My latest purchase was an Oveready custom bored Surefire C2 ,with OCR lens and McClicky hardpress switch. I also got a Malkoff M61L and 2 x AW 18650 2900's to run in it. The idea was to get a good host, and upgrade the drop in as the LED technology gets better. I've quickly found out that the good P60 drop in's cost about as much as some whole flashlights! Still, if I want to go cheap or value for money, I have those options too.

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not really buying any LED's right now because I'm spending what little extra funds I have on the discontinued Surefire Incandescent stuff that I need to buy while it's still available. However, I'm seriously considering a zebralight sc51c, should funds permit.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been a very good flashaholic lately. Latest purchase was a SC600. Bought as a potential EDC replacement for my RaClicky because of the 18650 battery support (>3X the Wh capacity of a primary CR123) and what the light has to offer @750 lumens.

ico

Enlightened
Four hours ago I bought a Surefire E1B in black, from my local gun store. It had a price of $119.95 on it and I asked him to ring it up. I couldn't be happier. Why? Let's see /0 0\ - a Surefire from an authorized dealer and a great price! :thumbsup:
:hitit:
Nice one there

The first and currently last LED I bought was the Fenix E21. It's great but I can't resist on looking at other lights. My only justification is the E21 is lonely and needs a partner right now:sssh: