What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

geomun

Newly Enlightened
thanks Playboy. The streamlight got a new friend yesterday. Here is the JetBeam from my visit to goinggear in Smyrna GA
led-lights-20110901.jpg

bwall85

Newly Enlightened
Just bought a Malkoff Hound Dog XML and MD4 host!! Cannot wait, I love Malkoff products. Now I just gotta be patient until it arrives. Easier said than done...

Wrecked

Enlightened
Just got a Klarus ST20 for night trail running. Runs 125 lumens for 5 hours and has a super easy UI for the wifey. :D

Last edited:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Photon Micro Light II. It is just as bright as a Fenix EO1, and very helpful for the hospital and finding the keyhole at night since you have an on/off switch :D

Richub

Enlightened
The last two lights I purchased were:

Fenix E15: Small but bright, this light will be carried in my front jeans pocket. Together with my LD01 and E05, this E15 will be my EDC.

Fenix PD31: Saw this one in the store while picking up that E15. Since I read somewhere Fenix only released them in a limited number, I had to buy it right away. After checking some online stores, I saw they all were out of PD31s.
I'm happy I got my hands on one. :)

Last edited:

BWX

Enlightened
Just made the dive into 18650 cell lights for the first time and got an Olight i6 Paladin from GoingGear.com.

I wanted an affordable quality18650 XM-L light. I wanted a smaller/lighter weight light than my TK45 that still can kick out a nice wall of light. I have plenty of other lights for moonlight mode, etc.... The i6 Paladin is very simple with two modes, 90 and 420 lumens.

petersmith6

Enlightened
maglite 3 d Led , like me its simple and it works. i also like the long runtime from the D cells and the feeling of having somthing big in my hand when im working in remote areas or where the natives might not be friendly.just wish the new magcharger ML 150 had been bigger

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
maglite 3 d Led , like me its simple and it works. i also like the long runtime from the D cells and the feeling of having somthing big in my hand when im working in remote areas or where the natives might not be friendly.just wish the new magcharger ML 150 had been bigger

You can never go wrong with a maglite :thumbsup:

Rhapsun

Newly Enlightened
My last light I purchased was a Led Lenser 7736. I wanted something that used 3AAA batteries. I wanted a flashlight that was slightly thicker than a light that used 2AA batteries. This light was low priced, offered very good throw and since this model doesn't have the adjustable focus it is very water resistant. The only things things that I could see in improving this is too offer a choice of low and high power and have it regulate the voltage.

bodhran

Enlightened
I gave the Dry 3 xm-l a try. Part of it was curiosity and part..well it looked interesting. I chose the 3 mode neutral and so far I like it a lot.

amraspalantir

Newly Enlightened
tk 41....to begin my long range photon bombardment equipment build-up which started with
my dbs v3 aspherical. next in line m3x or a hid modded thor.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
My last light I purchased was a Led Lenser 7736. I wanted something that used 3AAA batteries. I wanted a flashlight that was slightly thicker than a light that used 2AA batteries. This light was low priced, offered very good throw and since this model doesn't have the adjustable focus it is very water resistant. The only things things that I could see in improving this is too offer a choice of low and high power and have it regulate the voltage.

You should look into the Maglite XL50 ;)