What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

LogansRun

Newly Enlightened
JB RRT-01 2020 version... to go with my 2019 version. I like the the extender tube to run 18500 (which is my current config) and 18650.

fbacker

Newly Enlightened
For daily home use, my Coast HP550 (1075-53 lumens). For work/EDC, my JetBeam RRT0 XML (0.005-550 lumens version).​

mtasquared

Newly Enlightened
RovyVon A3 PRO 700 lumen keychain light, with Cree LED and charging port. I was considering the Surefire Titan. My decision was based on one-handed pushbutton operation, and double lumen count over the Titan.

Last edited:

Shortround131

Newly Enlightened
First post on the site... been lurking for awhile.

Received a Fenix E35 v3, Streamlight Microstream USB this week. And have a Sofrin SP31 v2 on the way. although it hasn't shipped in a week. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Been researching a Fenix TK11, Klarus XT11GT, Skillhunt S2 Pro.

Anywhoo, hello!

:grin2:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
JETBeam RRT-01 2019 Edition... I liked the look of the 2019 version better and did not love the tail cap of the 2020 version because sometimes when I turned the light on, nothing would happen.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
First post on the site... been lurking for awhile.

Received a Fenix E35 v3, Streamlight Microstream USB this week. And have a Sofrin SP31 v2 on the way. although it hasn't shipped in a week. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Been researching a Fenix TK11, Klarus XT11GT, Skillhunt S2 Pro.

Anywhoo, hello!

:grin2:

Back in the day we would welcome you and tell you to hold onto your wallet:thumbsup:

Sambob

Newly Enlightened
The Maglite ML50L It has really close specs to the ML300L and I can still run AA battery's with adapters like In my 300, plus It fits perfectly In my trucks center console.
You just need to remember to back the tail cap off by about 1 turn or It kills the battery's, probably has something to do with the type of switch they use In the new ML50L and ML300L.

hsa

Enlightened
It is an 'e' switch and a good one but it does have standby drain. Easy enough to give it a twist. ML 50L is one of my favorite lights and I have lots of em. Been using it for 4 years now.

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
The limited edition 3D Maglite painted in the American flag theme. Because it's different than my other Maglites and I had a little Christmas money left over.

parang

Newly Enlightened
- Convoy S12 w/ Samsung LH351D at 3500K, because I wanted a warm light, and something to experience a 21700. Also, the Olight Seeker 2 Pro is too expensive.

- Thrunite T10T V2 for my nice titanium folders.

Last edited:

CanAm

Newly Enlightened
Maglite XL50 warm tint, because someone walked away with my old one on a job a while back.
Figured I'd try out the warm tint, which wasn't available when I bought my original a few years back.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Maglite XL50 warm tint, because someone walked away with my old one on a job a while back.
Figured I'd try out the warm tint, which wasn't available when I bought my original a few years back.

Can't say I know what the XL50 is like in warm but the solitaire, aa and aaa minimags are sweeeeeeeeet! I hope you like it.

87 lumen aaa minimags on the way to my home from zbattery. And some lenses from flashlight lens. Chris cut me some 16.15mm in acrylite for the incan aaa minimags and I ordered borofloat glass for the ML150's Santa brought me.

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
Acebeam T28, for the 1300 meters of throw, and because I wanted a single 21700 cell light. Love the throw, and the .5 lumen moonlight mode. Runtimes seem very good so far.

pappajohan

Newly Enlightened
This guy arrived today.

Foursevens Quark MKIII QK16L

So far I love it, like my Preon P1 MKIII only bigger and badder.

Also got the Aspheric lens kit just for fun, one thing I should have gotten as well is the deep carry clip though.

Being in Europe, shipping from the US takes a loooong time [emoji854]

Anyways, this goes into my rotation ASAP.

Skickat från min SM-N986B via Tapatalk

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sunwayman V11r Infinitely Variable Stepless Magnetic Rotary
because I love the smooth ramping Rotary UI.

g0q6tYRl.jpg

Changed the LED to LH351d 3500k,
because I love High CRI.

Warm, floody, multi fuel, High CRI, Intuitive UI.

Forward clicky provides momentary on, supports flash and dash tactical techniques, and provides last mode memory. It is also possible to change outputs before turning the light on :cool:

Runs on AA Eneloop, CR123, 14500 and 16340 LiIon. Output goes all the way down to 0.02 lumens, and can reach over 350 lumens w LiIon. Extremely versatile 24/7.

Last edited: