ven

Flashaholic
triple today, 3rd swap

U8IzuAVl.jpg

Hg7F7L8l.jpg

4C0SxeAl.jpg

mhpreston

Enlightened
Hope you guys don't mind an off topic post? "Houston, I've Had a Problem"... Yep. Looks like I'm now a torch geek. As you can see, I should have been out weeding today. Instead, I started doing some battery charging and, well, here is the result. Every one of these bought for a purpose [emoji16]. And I missed two more out of the photo - a LED Lensor and a copper Olight that's hiding in a cupboard somewhere. If you ever meet my wife, please don't mention either the torch count or number of weeds left [emoji2957]
2786438bee988805c81097303c781b2e.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Thats not bad at all, heck my other 1/2 gave in years back. She often jokes about my torches, watches and now latest toy. She was not too impressed me dropping £760 on a drone, but once seen in action, surprisingly thinks its good value!. She even offered the other day to treat me to a G shock, i did refuse though.

I do hate battery top up/check days, i tend to do 10 or so lights at a time over a week, with several chargers going together.

ven

Flashaholic
Afternoon swap
7AjpiBul.jpg

jKO4jcjl.jpg

DfzUINFl.jpg

Mavic air 2 set up, peli 1400, 2 batts, spares and madisons old iphone repaired to use as a screen!
3iLqcK5l.jpg

bItS4ABl.jpg

Just too windy for now, it seems being a kid never grows old:whistle:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
No wrist shots from me :(. I still refuse so use a smartphone :) and have to drag out the DSRL to take pictures.

A lot of firsts for the Zelos for me, first titanium, first chronograph, first quarz and first meteorite dial. The Zelos ZX-3:

zelos-zx3.jpg

And another one of the Seiko 5 Sports.... got a really good deal for the black one and couldn´t resist.

seiko5k.jpg

Eric

Last edited:

RBR

Enlightened
O
That's a very manly watch. :thumbsup: I bet Chuck Norris would wear this watch. :twothumbs

qmN6wWL.jpg

By the way, would you be so kind to delete this copy of my pic because I couldn't remember having given you any permission for the use of it...and please be also so kind to remove that pic from imgur as well because storing and publishing it there is another violation of my rights on that pic.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Latest posts