What watch you're wearing?

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
PTytjoi_d.jpg

1OvnfZu_d.jpg

Best thing about it: $25
LOL post time stamp vs time. It loses about a minute a day. I haven't corrected it in a few days.

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still this one which has become my favorite over the last few months. Broke the crystal protector the other day when I smacked it on something and already replaced it.

93958edf42d2c7015950f7a4675b5bae.jpg
a8fd67cf01273fdfbcfc627da1e90311.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Bargain and some chillinn

:mecry:defo worth a fix down the line srvctec, love the replacement to. Huge fan of citizen divers.

Well crazy week is starting to slow down, the subaru spec b , i have decided against. Be it the right or wrong decision.......time will tell(pun there). But parts, converting to mph and a map for £580 off bob rawle, all added to stuff i would need to sort. So having test drove pre covid(just as it was starting), it kind of held a place with me.
Oh and just cause im in the UK, does not mean i cant have a v8!:p
0vJunYMl.jpg

jUA6gIql.jpg

Has to be an estate or SUV with Nala, understated, discrete.........very happy. Pretty much everything including rear heated seats, even a solar powered sunroof to power the climate control on hot days. You get back to your car nice and cool.......every car should have it!
px2HEfal.jpg

Back to watches,
yaXO6Rxl.jpg

Have a safe and relaxing weekend CPF

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
What brand/model? Screw down crown?

Bill

I do not know what model. But the crown screws down, unscrew and pop all the way out to adjust time, unscrew and pop out half way to adjust date, just unscrew without popping out to wind, push and wind to tighten. I only wind it when I take it off if it is going to sit all night. Obvious from the back image free spinning pendulum, it is an autowatch.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
@ven.. it never fails......ya make me wanna buy more watches lol! Have a great day all!![emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ven

Flashaholic
@ven.. it never fails......ya make me wanna buy more watches lol! Have a great day all!![emoji106][emoji106]

Haha:laughing: my apologies sir. You know, i have not bought a new watch for ages, in fact it seems i probably wear less than 1/2 of them:fail:

Within reason(as some can cost many many 1000's of $'s) G shocks, some citizen and seiko divers can be had for very good money. In fact some great G's like the 5610 or even the 5600, can be had from $50 or so,mb6 maybe $70+. Hard watch to beat for an all round beater imho.

Stay safe
Frog Friday
mMOTLCnl.jpg

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Soaking up the sun on my lunch.
The strap doesn't match today, I don't care because it's so comfy.

Matching strap should arrive in the next few weeks
2f8e3d6a4c52a35941b219944d96e219.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
Haha:laughing: my apologies sir. You know, i have not bought a new watch for ages, in fact it seems i probably wear less than 1/2 of them:fail:

Within reason(as some can cost many many 1000's of $'s) G shocks, some citizen and seiko divers can be had for very good money. In fact some great G's like the 5610 or even the 5600, can be had from $50 or so,mb6 maybe $70+. Hard watch to beat for an all round beater imho.

Stay safe
Frog Friday
mMOTLCnl.jpg
[emoji16] no apologies needed good sir. I haven't bought a new time piece in a while either. Might just be time for me to start looking. Thoroughly enjoy looking at yours and everyone else's pics here.[emoji106][emoji106] keep em coming everyone!

ven

Flashaholic
Haha, thanks for kind words. I am kind of max'd out in my head. Too many really to wear all enough to get good value, so its helped me not buy any more for a while. There are a few i do want, but not enough right now to commit. The new frogy is up there near the top, also a steinhart titanium. Had many opportunities to bite the bullet! But managed to resist. At the moment my next purchase will actually be a miltek system, so my attention totally away from watches :fail:.

Had arches and rims done in week
Stone chips/rust specs gone
8NZMLcxl.jpg

Anthracite powder coat
1wF3csXl.jpg

4HmStrZl.jpg

Happy Saturday CPF
h2i6uS2l.jpg