whats going on>!?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its a crazy time to be a gamer i bought my first nintindo ever in my life i was a sony and microsoft fanboy

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been a long time since I bought a natindo for my wife. I think it was $199 back in 1998. Her hustler cousin borrowed it around 10 or 12 years later and kept it or messed it up.

chip100t

Enlightened
I used to have a commodore Amiga over 30 years ago. And a PSP briefly when they first came out. Apart from that never owned a console.

The Wii U was discontinued back in 2017 - so this is considerably more expensive than a new Switch. I assume because it's a collectible, no longer a normal "retail" product. It's also a bundle including a couple of Mario games.

Why did you use a referral link?

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is not only Gamer PCs. It is also Gaming consoles like PS5 XBox Series X and also Switch OLED. Also normal Notebooks are not easy to get. For example a customized Lenovo T14 takes ~6 weeks to be fullfilled.
My bet is it will take at minimum till mid of 2022 until the shortage of chips will be lower than actually.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
referal link if i did pot one i have no idea how i did it lol

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
I don't have any game consoles because they're completely unaffordable. The console itself is an arm and a leg, and same if I want to get two or three games. Rich boys can keep these toys.

The way I game is I have a desktop and have been upgrading it piecemeal. Digital distribution of PC games is pretty cheap and often has huge sales (Steam, GOG) and sometimes free giveaways (Epic).

raggie33

*the raggedier*
rich boy? thtas a first i have ever been called or rich . and gaming is a lot cheaper then many other hobbies

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
rich boy? thtas a first i have ever been called or rich . and gaming is a lot cheaper then many other hobbies
We don't live in the same country, raggie. In mine, consoles are EXTREMELY heavily taxed for import purposes. In practical terms, for an Xbox Series X, over here you'd spend 6500 dollars, and $150+ for each game.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
We don't live in the same country, raggie. In mine, consoles are EXTREMELY heavily taxed for import purposes. In practical terms, for an Xbox Series X, over here you'd spend 6500 dollars, and $150+ for each game.
well that would be insiane for sure here my console cost 200 bucks us and my last game was 15 bucks this game is insane you can play it for months and stilll have fun. i buy all my games on sale

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+
raggie,
without even knowing, you shed light on many things outside even supply & demand.

Once you factor in the shut down, people being flushed with seemingly endless free money, many have lost the reality of value.
There are stocks that have a valuations that defy any sense of reality or fundamentals.

***** The person selling that game counsel is the exact same type of person who took out a loan to buy GameStop at $300 a share.
(and convince everyone they know, to buy it)
By earnings, GameStop is really worth around $29 (forget the whole 'total addressable market' nonsense)

There's alot more to your thread than you imagined.