What's your EDC, Go-To, or favorite knife/knives?

santacruzdave

Newly Enlightened
Just got a SOG Flash II. The Spyderco Endura I used to carry does not fit in the knife pocket of my tactical shorts and pants. Too bad, I liked the Endura a lot

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have may knives and I rotate through them as the mood hits.

Left to right, Most carried to least carried.

Norm

Retired Administrator
A number of images on this and preceding pages are oversize, when you post an image please remember Rule #3

Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels.

Please resize and repost. - Thanks Norm

BIGWOOD

Newly Enlightened
OMG~! First time reading this thread and already got a new shopping/wish list. Beautiful collection guys.

I like to switch it up once in a while and this is currently my EDC. It's a Ganzo G709. I like knives that are distinctive looking as in this one with the donut hole.

7983159846_3384547f7a_z.jpg

7983164568_8d0483e1e3_z.jpg

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry a Kershaw Leek Random Task. It is thin and not too big, so it goes with me regardless of what I am wearing. I am a keep it simple kind of guy, and this works perfectly for me.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
A number of images on this and preceding pages are oversize, when you post an image please remember Rule #3

Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels.

Please resize and repost. - Thanks Norm

For reference, I upload mine at 800x600.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kershaw mini task model 1600. I almost went nuts when it disappeared about a week ago, I tore my house apart looking for it and my ex helped in the search. I had accepted it was lost and ordered a new Kershaw oso sweet folder and then the ex brought back the knife she "borrowed" without mentioning she was "borrowing" it. I could have kicked her backside but it would do no good! Women, can't live with them.

pedersen

Newly Enlightened
I tend to rotate my knives quite a bit, lately I´ve been using my SOG blink frequently, real nifty little slicer!

The one that keeps coming back though must be my trusty Vic spartan :) More than enough for what I actually use knives for, cutting fruit, opening packages, cutting string etc.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Kershaw mini task model 1600. I almost went nuts when it disappeared about a week ago, I tore my house apart looking for it and my ex helped in the search. I had accepted it was lost and ordered a new Kershaw oso sweet folder and then the ex brought back the knife she "borrowed" without mentioning she was "borrowing" it. I could have kicked her backside but it would do no good! Women, can't live with them.

Good news! . . . Now you know what to give her for Christmas!

MarkStar

Newly Enlightened
One of my EDC knives, a Schatt & Morgan Heritage Series Cattleman alongside his new best friend...

DSC03028sm.jpg

naiter

Newly Enlightened
I'd say my most used knife is the Gerber EAB since I cut a lot of boxes and I can get the blades from work. Its real compact and has a nice clip. Perfect for around the office/warehouse
Gerber EAB is the bomb, and under $10. nice titanium box cutter blades are cheap too! It beat out my $275 Microtech UTX70 as my small EDC. Still sporting the SOG Trident tigerstripe as bigger EDC knife.

Billboe

Newly Enlightened
I like this topic. I alternate between my custom Victorinox Yeoman SAK and my custom Victorinox Soldier, both from SwissBianco. Of course, I have to carry the Classic SD in my pocket also. :thumbsup:

DSC02665rs800_zps9e27a4be.png

Inline6Silvia

Newly Enlightened
For 2 years my main EDC knife was a Kershaw Leek. Great knife for the price. Small light and kept a nice edge. I was pretty bummed about losing it. Was pretty set on buying another one but then I saw the Kershaw Cryo. I asked my buddy who is big into knives what he thought about it and told him I was thinking about buying it to replace my Leek as my EDC knife. Next thing I know he surprised me by having one sent to my house. I LOVE this knife. Its heavy and it has a cheap price tag but it feels like an expensive knife in your hand. Great looking knife and I couldn't be more happier with it. I highly recommend it.