What's your EDC, Go-To, or favorite knife/knives?

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lately my Hogue 4" EX-01 (aluminum handles) has been getting all the pocket time, what a great knife!

woodenboy

Newly Enlightened
I carry either a spyderco sage 3 or my Boker Albatros. Both rock solid knives and both fun to carry for different reasons!!

e1sbaer

Newly Enlightened
Either of these three.

IMG_0123.jpg

Treeguy

Enlightened
My newest knife, EDC in my toolbag, but certainly not on my belt.

(A Swisstool is always on my belt, at work or at play. I also have a little 2" Shrade that I carry when discretion is in order.)

Made in America Gerber LMFII.
I read and watched a lot of reviews, and this knife, for its price, is a solid performer.
LMFII_zps78c5f7c5.jpg

Omenwolf

Newly Enlightened
My EDC knife rotation, more of a knife guy than a flashlight guy. The flashlight collection is growing though.
As you can see in the pic my old school SW swat is the go to, but the benchmade reflex is what I've been carriage lately.
4EADAF81-64AF-411B-89A8-F429014A6985-23747-00003BC8092E00F7.jpg

My as of late EDC.
E81D35F5-98AE-41B5-824E-F30104801698-23747-00003BC81771C226.jpg

Thorvaldsson

Newly Enlightened
Emerson CQC-7B, Boker Plus Subcom F, CRKT K.I.S.S., Spartan Horkus, Spartan Enyo, Ontario RAT 3 Go-to, EDC, Favorite... No particular order, just got Emerson and I'm EXTREMELY happy with it.

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
EDC is a Benchmade Barrage, or Benchmade Triage orange, or Leatherman Surge. Several others get thrown in every now and then for variety.
Favorite knife is a Ka-Bar BK-7. It is my bush/camping knife. Keep it in the car, but rarely EDC it.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Under the influence of R. Hinderer

________ mainly carry the Kershaw Knockout (my custom jimping) ,, it's very light, thin & 95% a ZT

Valkman

Newly Enlightened
My EDC used to be my Strider SnG until I lost it a few years back. Losing a $400 knife is painful, let me tell you! At the time I was a knifemaker and my sheathmaker knew the guys at Strider and one thing led to another and they replaced the knife. So I have another but I don't carry it, instead going for a SAK or a Benchmade. For Benchmades I have a Griptilian, a Rift and a Bone Collector to choose from.

From top: Bone Collector, Rift, Griptilian

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast

The middle one is my true EDC. I take the top one if I know I'm gonna beat the hell out out my knife and I take the bottom one when I go out somewhere nice.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

The middle one is my true EDC. I take the top one if I know I'm gonna beat the hell out out my knife and I take the bottom one when I go out somewhere nice.

Any issues at all with that ZT 200?

I'm considering getting one myself.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any issues at all with that ZT 200?

I'm considering getting one myself.

Nope, tough as nails. It's a beast of a knife. If you want one, be prepared for scales with almost too much grip and be aware that at 7.8 oz it can be heavy in the pocket but I like a heavier knife myself (5 oz and up).

EDIT: I'm considering getting the 0200KW next for the stonewashed blade but that's just for aesthetics.

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter Rassenti Integral folder! They kicked Hinderer, Les George and other custom folders out of my pocket.

p1090701t.jpg

The handle is made from a single (BIG ***) piece of titanium and the blade is razor sharp! The best folder I've handled and my current EDC,

p1090391p.jpg

A perfect combination of size, weight, design!

Norm

Retired Administrator
The handle is made from a single (BIG ***) piece of titanium and the blade is razor sharp! The best folder I've handled and my current EDC,
A perfect combination of size, weight, design!

I'm not a knife person but I love the look of your knife pictured on its own.

Norm

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Nope, tough as nails. It's a beast of a knife. If you want one, be prepared for scales with almost too much grip and be aware that at 7.8 oz it can be heavy in the pocket but I like a heavier knife myself (5 oz and up).

EDIT: I'm considering getting the 0200KW next for the stonewashed blade but that's just for aesthetics.

Thanks. I appreciate the reply. (My wallet hates you though.) :)