What's your Solarforce L2P serial number?

scout24

Flashaholic
A2110 with extender here, Triple XP-G and 2900ma. 18650, or two, depends on my mood.:) I'm going to have to investigate the forward clicky and a bezel next...

Notsure Fire

Enlightened
The stainless steel clip gets me every time. Something about that gun metal + stainless steel combination.

OCD

Enlightened
The stainless steel clip gets me every time.

Not to get off topic, but does anyone know if the clips are tempered to make them springy? I'm a draftsman/3-D modeler with access to stainless sheet and a laser cutter at my work and am thinking about designing & cutting my own clips.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing!

recDNA

Flashaholic
A2110 with extender here, Triple XP-G and 2900ma. 18650, or two, depends on my mood.:) I'm going to have to investigate the forward clicky and a bezel next...

I have the forward clicky and i love it. I don't like the tailcap it comes in so I switched it out to an L2 tailcap.

LazyJ

Newly Enlightened
#A3097-Black is now mine, my 4th L2P and my 7th SolarForce, luv 'em all

In the package from sbflashlights is a 3/4" square piece of metal in a little zip-loc bag. Appears to have adhesive protection on one side and is non-magnetic. I'm really curious - whatizzit ???

LG&M

Enlightened
Just got A0687 My first L2 Threads are clean finish is OK. I don't care for the clicky much. Overall I like it.
It is a new light from Lighthound. I don't know how I got such a low SN.

Last edited:

jake25

Enlightened
#A3097-Black is now mine, my 4th L2P and my 7th SolarForce, luv 'em all

In the package from sbflashlights is a 3/4" square piece of metal in a little zip-loc bag. Appears to have adhesive protection on one side and is non-magnetic. I'm really curious - whatizzit ???
The square piece of metal is the tool to remove/install the flat bezel if you ordered one

Jason

LazyJ

Newly Enlightened
Flat bezel, yep. A cool stainless bezel tool, geez, I never would have figured that out.

Thanks Jason!

Last edited:

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
A2449. Running a NB K2 1.4A module with XRE reflector in it, extended to 2x18500, and a stainless low profile bezel ring. The tailstanding switch has also been modded to a McClicky. I love this light. Best cheap light ever.

PapaLumen

Enlightened
A4282, yay mines the youngest :nana:

With flat stainless bezel. Forward clicky coming soon.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
I've got two on order, a gunmental from Lighthound and a black one with the new S9 tailcap and updated flat bezel from Hong Kong...

Regarding the pocket clips, its a love/hate... I CANT BELIEVE nobody makes a decent P60 clip. The Solarforce clip is about our only option... But the lanyard loop on the backside of the clip jabs my palm when resting my thumb on the clip. I hammer and file 'em down to reduce the aggrivation. But you would think with the market on aftermarket P60 parts that somebody would've made a decent pocket clip by now.

RepProdigious

Enlightened
You mean something like this?

img7400custom.jpg

img7401custom.jpg