where to get wool blankets cheap?

submiller

Newly Enlightened
Fun story about Faribault. The company went bankrupt some years ago, the factory had shut down and was shuttered, and just before the mills were about to be broken down and shipped to China, the former CEO of Dairy Queen, who grew up in Fairbault, bought the company, and put everyone back to work, rehired all the old hands with the decades of skill running the factory. So, if you can at all afford to buy from them, you are doing America a favor, keeping one of the last remaining woolen mills in the US operational on

I had one like 3 years ago, really sucks to hear they are out of the biz, is there something similar in the EU? I moved a couple of years back and I can't find anything remotely comfy for last month.

MatthewMurdock

Newly Enlightened
I used to get my wool blankets from Harbor Freight. They were sold as moving blankets. Had to wash the heck out of them a few times to get rid of the smell. They were itchy itchy against bare skin and thin clothing. Kept me warm.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I used to get my wool blankets from Harbor Freight. They were sold as moving blankets. Had to wash the heck out of them a few times to get rid of the smell. They were itchy itchy against bare skin and thin clothing. Kept me warm.
thanks i was wondering if they was wool i have 2 blankets now but a course its november almost and like 90 degrees out lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
If one can afford it, definitely the Hudson Bay wool blankets.

Some won't buy them due to political reasons from the distant past. Truth is though HB Traders carried identifying tokens from the Hudson Bay company. Turns out, many Indian tribes were getting cheated by other Traders. So much so that several tribes would refuse to do business with anyone, unless a Trader was an official agent of the Hudson Bay company, and showed off their HB token.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i cant wait till its cool enough man whats up with this never ending summer iroincaly there is a sign up front that says fall prevention a course talking about people falling . but i want to change it to summer prevention i hate summer worst season for me