Which lights do you find yourself using the most?

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
My iTP A3 EOS Upgraded with a 10440 on my keychain gets BY FAR the most use of any of my lights because it's so miniscule but with 3 levels one of which is 200ish lumens it can accomplish nearly any task.

It's to be replaced soon with a Trustfire Mini-01 run with a AW IMR16340 which is hopefully equal parts useful and "WOW"!

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Photon Rex and Eternalight Elite Max. Can't say enough good about both products. Sadly, I believe both lights are no longer being manufactured, which is such a shame. AFAIK, nothing comparable on the market (functionality, unusual form factor, cost, etc), at least not right now.

N_N_R

Enlightened
Those I happen to carry with me :D Mostly single AAAs ... Fenix E05/1, Olight i3 ...

HerecomestheBoom

Newly Enlightened
The (single) CR123A format is still new to me, but has already taken over as my to go to EDC standard.

Still small enough to be comfortably pocketed, great runtime & a brightness mode for every situation.

I just wish all the pretty titanium ones didn't sell out so quickly, you guys get a hold of yourself pls :p

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently EDC-ed my Solarforce L2T with a T6, after my old Blackhawk Sentinel P1L died on me (and I wasn't able to do anything to it further due to the design of it).
Driving at 3A, it has a pretty good flood & okay throw, which works fine for me since I use it as my cycling light pretty often.
Love how people stare at my light when I cycle pass them. :twothumbs

My other light is my work light, which is also a Solarforce (L2N).
2 mode (H/L) at 2.8A, but I use the low mode more often than the high since most of my work are close up & high mode is just to glaring.

whiteoakjoe

Enlightened
Surprisingly, the Quark X 123^2 tactical XM-L with the deep carry pocket clip has found it's way in my back pocket most frequently. I have brighter, but the Quark has a nice floody beam and simple UI for my everyday needs. It took me a while to come to the realization that brighter is not always better.

I have to agree, the deep carry clip for the Quarks is one of my favorite features. Why do they not just make it standard issue on all Quarks?

HIDblue

Enlightened
I have to agree, the deep carry clip for the Quarks is one of my favorite features. Why do they not just make it standard issue on all Quarks?

I agree. That 4Sevens deep pocket clip is a great design. Long enough to keep it secure and deep enough to make the light basically disappear in the back pocket.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
Although I EDC a couple of lights i.e. keychain, outdoor coat and work bag, these are 'just in case' lights that get used occasionally. The one light that is guaranteed to get used at least 5-6 times a day is my SF E2e OD with Lumens Factory HO-E2R lamp and a pair of AW RCR123 cells. This is my daily work light and is belt holstered from the moment I arrive to the moment I leave work. I like the incan beam of this lamp for work as it cut through the ambient light nicely.

The original SF lamp has an even more focused hotspot, but I can't afford the cost of it chomping through primary cells each week so I compromised and went with Lumens Factory and rechargeables. Rather than trying to squeeze every last photon out of primaries and risk being left in the dark, I have a rotation of 6 RCRs which I change every third day and juice up the part used cells as soon as they're swapped out. Under normal work use I reckon the cells are good for 5 days, so changing on the third day gives me peace of mind and wiggle room if the day turns out to be a busy one.

Kamerat

Enlightened
I guess that the HDS HiCRI 120 is the one that I use the most together with the Peak Eiger aaa mule (for reading). I made a headband for the HDS, and after that it just turned out to be a go-to-light even more often. The one that is always with me is a Peak Eiger 10180 optic, small enough to be carried in a suit pocket.

Kitchen Panda

Enlightened
I want to get a discussion going and get people's opinion on which lights you find yourself using the most for daily tasks.

For stuff rolled under the desk or connecting computer cables or getting caught at the wrong end of the hall when the lights switch off, the keychain light (Illuminati CA 1 AAA in aluminum) - this replaced an old Photon Microlight that needed a gorilla grip to switch on.

For checking that I really did close the garage door (all of 30 feet from the back door) and that there's no wolves in the back yard, yes, I haul out the TK 70 (well, it's handy and frequent use makes sure it will work when needed).

But the light that gets used every morning for picking socks, and evenings for reading before sleep, and at random chores like fixing a mouse or changing bulbs, is the HP11 headlamp - the darn thing runs for weeks on a charge.

My Quark AA is probably the next most all-around light, though lately it's stayed in the parka pocket.

Bill