Wise LED.............

Joel

Newly Enlightened
I have one on order but they've been on backorder for a while now. WiseLed says the demand for the light has been more than they anticipated. I'll be glad to share impressions when I receive mine.
Regards,
Joel

Arcoholic

Enlightened
I own the Adapt with both heads 1 led and 3 led.
And i must say it is a super quality product i will order the stealth as well in the next few days.

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
It is an awesome product... those on order with me will be shipping soon. I have the first couple of units I picked up at SHOT show. I have another shipment that is coming in from Wise as soon as customs lets it through. The Stealth is a really nice, small package. It took a little longer to get to market than expected, but it was worth the wait. The SHOT show was the first time anyone in the US had seen one in person. Picatinny rail mount adapters are available for this model as well... get one or two :)

Arcoholic

Enlightened
Steven;
i tried ordering last night but the CPF20 code did not work for accessories again...
let me know. i will shoot you a line from home tonight.

Wolfgang_Ludwig

Newly Enlightened
Got a street and a stealth today. WOW! Well done.
I'll sell all these surefires. I don't need lights on a shelf.

Free

Enlightened
Have any of you noticed that the batteries go dead while the lights are just sitting? I have the Tactical and the Adapt, and either one will be dead if I don't use it for a couple of weeks.

I am wondering if this is normal, or if I got two bad ones?

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Free said:
Have any of you noticed that the batteries go dead while the lights are just sitting? I have the Tactical and the Adapt, and either one will be dead if I don't use it for a couple of weeks.

I am wondering if this is normal, or if I got two bad ones?

Works the lights with a memory function so that low current will flow while not using?

Best regards

____
Tom

Free

Enlightened
So this is normal. The battery drains because it needs power to retain the last setting, if I am understanding you correctly?

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Free said:
So this is normal. The battery drains because it needs power to retain the last setting, if I am understanding you correctly?

Hello Fee:)

Not a perfect construction but yes, the light needs current to remember the last setting, if this is the case with these lights (I haven't one).

Best regards

_____
Tom

Free

Enlightened
Ah, thanks Tom, I missed that when I first read Mac's review. I guess it is what it is then.