• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Surefire UM2

JohnSmith

Enlightened
2020 EDIT: the UM2 is gone. People keep writing to me about this for some reason!

1. Surefire UM2
SOLD

Excellent condition. No scratches or finish wear. Slightly uneven finish on the pocket clip that came that way from factory. No box but paper manual included. A modern classic Surefire now out of production.

$180 shipped via USPS Priority Mail, USA shipping addresses only. No trades. Post an "I'll take it" message to claim it, then follow up with a PM to me. Thanks for reading.

2. Surefire PX2 Fury, 600/15 lumen model
THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

Excellent condition. Slight scratching on the body under the tailcap from use of a pocket clip, but this scratching is not visible when the tailcap is installed. No box but paper manual included.

$80 shipped via USPS Priority Mail, USA shipping addresses only. No trades. Post an "I'll take it" message to claim it, then follow up with a PM to me. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire UM2; Surefire P2X Fury (600/15 version)

I'll take the Fury.

JohnSmith

Enlightened

The P2X has sold to BBF.

Let's celebrate with a big price reduction on the UM2...

Last edited:

JohnSmith

Enlightened

Weekend bump for the UM2, still available. I think it could bring a much higher price on the Big Auction Site and it may have to go there if there's no interest here at this price. But I strongly prefer selling in this community so I'll let it ride for a bit.

JohnSmith

Enlightened

Bump... Nibbles but nothing solid yet. UM2 still available.

edit: withdrawn

2020 EDIT: the UM2 is gone. People keep writing to me about this for some reason!

Last edited:

Striwa

Newly Enlightened

Do you still have this by chance? Thanks