Wolf Eyes M-300 Preproduction Group Buy Feeler.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love to see this thing at 400-450 lumens....to spearate itself from the other 300 lumen Wolf-Eyes lights. Wolf-Eyes has become my favorite light. I have 3 with a fourth on the way. Great lights that are bright. I am in for sure for the Wolf Eyes M300.... or should I say M450??

Johan

Newly Enlightened
A wolf eyes light is on my list. I will get this or the rattlesnake, depending on how the M300 turns out. (which looks favorable)

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Cerbera said:
There has to be an update!?! Its almost Christmas! :hairpull:
Hi guys,
Sorry for the lack of updates, the PTS team has been real busy filling Christmas orders.
Wolf Eyes has been real busy with Christmas orders as well and has moved the release date to early January.
The Boxer's are out and the reflectors are very nice and should work well in this application.

Henry
Yes they should use the same battery magazine as the 10W-168R and 24W-168R

Choppers
Yes a 400+ lumen light would be nice but Wolf Eyes seems a little reluctant. Maybe they can produce two bulbs a standard for long runtimes and a HO :thinking:

Outdoors Fanatic
The anodizing is type II

Paul_in_Maryland
The 168 extenders are here, I hope to add them to our website this weekend. The extender makes a nice handle if you want to use the light as a club – I kinda like it! :laughing:

Paul5M

Newly Enlightened
Mike@PTS said:
The 168 extenders are here, I hope to add them to our website this weekend. The extender makes a nice handle if you want to use the light as a club – I kinda like it! :laughing:
Mike, will it take a 6A tail cap?

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike@PTS said:
Hi guys,
Paul_in_Maryland
Hallaluya! The "club" suggestion is absolutely valid. As mentioned in the 2006 book, Flashlight Fighting (I think that's the name), the flashlight is perhaps the only remaining weapon that an American can still carry anywhere, indoors or out. In the evening, I walk through some dicey streets on my 45-minute walk to the train. I will feel safer with a 2x168A 3x168A Wolf Eyes.

Johan

Newly Enlightened
I probably would have purchased one of these but I broke down and bought a WE rattlesnake. With the 168A spacer for the rattlesnake, the only difference should be the shape and bezel?

Johan

Newly Enlightened
Paul_in_Maryland said:
Hallaluya! The "club" suggestion is absolutely valid. As mentioned in the 2006 book, Flashlight Fighting (I think that's the name), the flashlight is perhaps the only remaining weapon that an American can still carry anywhere, indoors or out. In the evening, I walk through some dicey streets on my 45-minute walk to the train. I will feel safer with a 2x168A 3x168A Wolf Eyes.

Ahh but which end to hit with.. bezel or handle?

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
Outdoors Fanatic said:
I'm sure those cool folks at Lumens Factory will make some nice high-output bulbs for this new beauty...
Sadly, Mark has written that the Lumens Factory sees it as a niche product for which they don't plan to make aftermarket lamps.

bascodog

Newly Enlightened
I would love to get one of these little guys. As would one of my fellow co-workers. He has 2 wolf eyes lights already and has hooked half the department on them. If you do a group buy, please let me know.

Thanks.

chizel

Newly Enlightened
Speaking of extenders, is there an extender/longer tailcap that would allow a Boxer 123x to fit the length of a 168 mag inside? That seems like an utterly useful and flexible option to allow running on 123s for compactness/shelf life OR 168s for runtime.

Sometimes thing just make too much sense to actually make it to market but once in a while..

Oh and Paul, on another board my ID is Sam in Seattle. I suppose we're kindred spirits on some level..heh. At least in thought. :grin2:

Last edited:

westfork

Newly Enlightened
I would be interested in one of these also, especially if it uses the same battery module as the Boxer 24.

bones_708

Enlightened
Paul_in_Maryland said:

Just as a side note in Texas (and other places I'm sure) any light larger than a 3d maglight (13" or larger) used as a weapon is considered a club by the penal code. Self defence you're fine, but if they have any doubt......... ADW