Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Grind your leaves with a lawnmower in the fall & mother nature gives bonuses

bonuses = 60~70 Morels in my yard :grin2:

81wqr298iCL._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg

__________^ Morel

StarHalo

Flashaholic
"Society can give its young men almost any job and they'll figure how to do it. They'll suffer for it and die for it and watch their friends die for it, but in the end, it will get done. That only means that society should be careful about what it asks for." ― Sebastian Junger

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
An old timer that I had worked with and admired very much often said "there ain't no bones in a hot dog" at random times. He was quite a character, and a good one at that. I took up my user name in honor of him.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be*vague...

Hey OG, You just reminded me of this one.....

Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to he** in such a way that they will be looking forward to the trip. :poke:
Winston Churchill

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
An old timer that I had worked with and admired very much often said "there ain't no bones in a hot dog" at random times. He was quite a character, and a good one at that. I took up my user name in honor of him.

:cool: Very cool :thumbsup:

When a coworker noticed on the back of my clipboard says "live your life so the preacher don't have to lie at your funeral" he asked "why you put that on your clipboard?" I responded "life's too short to carry boring clipboards"...

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
:cool: Very cool :thumbsup:

When a coworker noticed on the back of my clipboard says "live your life so the preacher don't have to lie at your funeral" he asked "why you put that on your clipboard?" I responded "life's too short to carry boring clipboards"...

Good stuff. Good living just feels better too. Helps you put your head down and sleep better at night knowing that you lived in an upright way. :thumbsup: