• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-tim...

Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-time sp

I will take one:
Brushed Ti finish
No trits installed
Ti rear piece not installed

PP on it's way. Thank you. :)

Payment received, thank you for your purchase! Your light will be shipped out in the first batch on 8/12/16

:thumbsup:

I am in for one. PP will be a few days out as I am waiting on funds so I guess (if there are any left) I will be in one of the later batches. Which is all good! Awesome project.

Also, those who have not bought a light with Tritium with Paypal, I suggest you don't use the words Tritium or Trits in your Notes section.

Thank you for the kind words, and your suggestions! Also, about your comment on "auto"...:thumbsup:

KakaruPilot

Newly Enlightened
Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-time sp

PayPal has been sent for (1) Brushed Titanium light with keyring attached + CONUS shipping for a total of $150. Thank you, sir!

PayPal has been sent for (1) Brushed Titanium light with keyring attached + CONUS shipping for a total of $150. Thank you, sir!

Paypal Received, Thank you for your purchase, and from checking in all the way from Antarctica!!
Sorry about not being able to receive your light while your at the South Pole....I would've loved a picture of the light reaching to this amazing place!:)

Your light will ship out with the first batch on 8/12/16.

KakaruPilot

Newly Enlightened

Paypal Received, Thank you for your purchase, and from checking in all the way from Antarctica!!
Sorry about not being able to receive your light while your at the South Pole....I would've loved a picture of the light reaching to this amazing place!:)

Your light will ship out with the first batch on 8/12/16.

Thanks for the quick confirmation! I'm excited to get back and start carrying this light around it looks so nice!

I really do wish there was a way to get it down here to get a picture of it at the pole marker and around other parts of the facility. Unfortunately even if I were to have someone hand-carry it down with them on the very first flight, it wouldn't get down here until November. If ever I come down again I will make sure it comes with me and I get some pictures.

Good luck with the rest of the release!

-E

Pbnstevo

Newly Enlightened

i'll take a brushed titanium with tritium

just paid.

Last edited:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

Brushed w/ trits. Please & thank you.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take one Polished Titanium light with trits. CONUS shipping (See PayPal note)
:paypal:
Thank you! :)

jalano1222

Newly Enlightened

I will take the polished Ti and installed tritium..please thanks

I will take the polished Ti and installed tritium..please thanks

Thank You, for your purchase, your name has been added to the list! I will have to see, if the order of Tritium will arrive before the first batch goes out, I will let you know, before shipping date. (Awaiting Payment)

jalano1222

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent..thanks

jalano1222

Newly Enlightened

I prefer yellow tritium thank you

I prefer yellow tritium thank you

There is no yellow tritium exist in this size, only green. Let me know, if you still wanted to have tritiums installed, otherwise I can refund what you've paid for the tritium installs.

Thanks!

jalano1222

Newly Enlightened

Green is perfect..thanks

Original_Copy

Newly Enlightened

I'll take a polished titanium one - no trits, separated add-ons.
eta: payment sent

Last edited: