• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-tim...

BHodge

Newly Enlightened
Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-time sp

I'll take a polished version with trits. $210 PP paymnt on its way. Ships to my US address.

autogiro

Enlightened
:paypal:
Nucleus Brushed Titanium finish No trits.
Auto
There are only green trits in this size, when they are available....I think I still have enough, to accommodate your trits. I will let you know no later than tomorrow about it.
What do you mean by "Auto" at the end of your post?

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-time sp

Paypal sent for one polished with trits installed.

transultimate

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one! Brushed finish with trits installed.

I'll take a polished titanium one - no trits, separated add-ons.
eta: payment sent

Payment Received, thank You for your purchase, your light will ship out with the first batch on 8/12/16.:thumbsup:

I'll take a polished version with trits. $210 PP paymnt on its way. Ships to my US address.

Thank You for your payment, it's been received! If I don't have your trits, by the time the first batch ships, I will refund you the amount paid for the trits, like you've asked:thumbsup:

PS: I will respond to your message later today as well! Thanks!

Paypal sent for one polished with trits installed.

Payment received, thank you for your purchase! I will let you know, if trits will come in on time, to make the first batch. I will also email you with the options if they don't.

Thanks!

I'll take one! Brushed finish with trits installed.

Thank You, for your purchase, I've added your name to the first batch. I will let you know, if trits will come in on time, to make the first batch. I will also message you with the options if they don't. (Awaiting Payment)

BHodge

Newly Enlightened

Hi George:

I don't want the light without the trits. Please send a full $210 refund. Maybe another time. It seems like a great light!

Thanks,

Bob

Hi George:

I don't want the light without the trits. Please send a full $210 refund. Maybe another time. It seems like a great light!

Thanks,

Bob

I've sent you a pm, please check your inbox.
Thanks!

transultimate

Newly Enlightened

What's the price if we opt for the brushed finish, and where should I send the PayPal payment?

Updated info on tritium arrival times Please Read!

Although I've specified in the sales post, that tritium vials are not as easily available, and are based on availability, I'd like to give all those that choose the tritium option an update, about approximate arrivals.

Here is what was specified in the sales thread:

- Tritium vials (they are only exist in green color in this size) 5x 0.95mm x 3mm (installed) $45 (This option is based on availability, as I don't stock these vials. If you prefer me to install this, there will be a 10 day delay, before your light is shipped out, as it will take me time, to receive the order.
if these tritium vials are not available at the time, I will send you a message to let you know. At that time, I can ship your light out, and you can ship it back to me, when this vials are available. If you prefer
to install these yourself, Daniel at Mixglow should have about 150 pcs. in stock. If he doesn't you might have to wait, until he gets his next batch. "

As of right now, I'm waiting for 3 packages to arrive.

1. Ordered from Mixglo and EclipseSharp 30 pcs. on 8/2/16, exact arrival is unknown, but I expect this order, to arrive end of this week, or early next week.
2. Oredered on 8/7/16 from Mixglo 26 pcs. exact arrival is unknown, but I expect this order to arrive before the second batch shipping date.
3. Order is the largest that I can only order from Mixglo next Monday (They will receive their batch from the manufacturer on this day) 217 pcs. which I will order with expedited mail, if they are able to use my Fedex courier account, I might receive it, before the second order arrives.

Anyone who purchased light with tritiums will have 4 options.

1. Waiting for the trit order arrives, and your light will ship out 24 hours after I've received the trits. (If you've ordered your light in the first batch, it will ship regardless of the 2nd batch shipping date)
2. Have your light ship out without the trit vials, and you can ship it back to me for installation at a later time (I can refund your trit purchase for the time being)
Have your light ship out without the trit vials, and once they arrive, I can ship them to you (refunding the installation charges, so you'd pay $27.50 + shipping from me to you.
4. If you're unable to wait for the tritium vials to arrive, and you'd rather not have the light either, I can issue a full refund of your payment (or partial, if you just want your trit options refunded)

Please pm or email me, with any questions or request for refunds, as I'd like to keep this thread for sales only. (I will respond within 24 hours.)

Thank you for your attention!:)

What's the price if we opt for the brushed finish, and where should I send the PayPal payment?

Brushed finish is standard option, and included in the sales price of $135 .You can make a payment to my PayPal email at [email protected]

Let me know, if you have any more questions.:thumbsup:

transultimate

Newly Enlightened

PayPal for $195 sent for brushed light with trits (happy to wait for you to install them)

PayPal for $195 sent for brushed light with trits (happy to wait for you to install them)

Payment received, thank you, for your purchase! I will message you, as soon as I know more about the tritium arrivals.:thumbsup:

helios123

Enlightened

Hi George, Paypal sent! Cheers!

Payment Received, Thank you for your purchase!
Your light will ship out on 8/12/16 with the first batch, all the way, to Australia!:thumbsup: